“Not all that great”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Twisted Fork

Twisted Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 1,444 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Capital Blvd: Triangle Town Center down from Barnes & Nobles
Description: Welcome to Twisted Fork! Menu favorites such as house smoked NC BBQ, Texas style beef brisket, mouthwatering ribs, fresh ground burgers, and Pastry Chef Richard Smith's famous scratch made desserts join new additions including pizzas made with fresh dough from our bakery. Some say our menu is a little eclectic, and they are right! It's food we love - casual, made fresh and delicious. We think you'll love it too!
“Not all that great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Recently dined here. The area itself is very nice. It is located in the Triangle Town Center. The restaurant is very nice. Lighting is dim. The atmosphere is nice.

We ordered nachos for an appetizer. They were amazing! I ordered the beer can chicken with a side of fries. That's was not so great. Didn't really like it. The fries were hot but my chicken wasnt . My boyfriend ordered ribs that he described as "OK" with a side of grits. Our waitress kept our drinks full and she was very pleasant. (Although she got my order wrong)

There was a dessert display near the front entrance. Everything looked good. We will not be returning for dinner but we may stop by to get some dessert.

I doubt if we will be returning.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank KLene83

Horsham, PA
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Members of our walking club were on a bus trip and staying in the Raleigh area. Our restaurant choices were limited within walking distance of our hotel. We discover several restaurants in a nearby mall, one of which was the Twisted Fork. We were thrilled with the food and service. Prices were moderate and portions were very generous. Several in our group had the salad bar and raved about it. I shared a half rack of ribs and really enjoyed them. They were moist and fell off their bones. I rarely see hush puppies on a menu in the Philadelphia area and it was a treat to have them, along with the fried okra and collard greens. Several of my friends had desserts and raved about them. Our individual bills were accurately prepared. I wish there was one of their restaurants in my area.

• Visited April 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Great Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We visited this restaurant previously and wondered if our first experience was a fluke. When another couple saw us praying before we dined, they asked our server to give us a $10 gift card after they left. We were pleasantly surprised. On a subsequent visit, not only did we have another great meal, we paid it forward to another couple near us for the same reason in the same manner.

• Visited February 2014
Clinton, Maryland
“Great Easter Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate there on Easter. The service was wonderful. I had the Prime Rib with eggs and potatoes and everything was cooked to perfection. My husband had an omelette which he enjoyed, rounded off with a peace of delicious decadent chocolate cake. We definitely want to go back again!

Kaysville, Utah, United States
“Great Place to Dine and Unwind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nestled in a Mall location, but with an outside entrance, this is a great place to dine. The ambiance is casual, but very relaxing and comfortable. I actually ate al fresco, and it was a most pleasant experience. The food was very good, and the selection robust. The best part of my experience was the staff. They were accommodating, engaged and seemed genuinely interested in my complete satisfaction.

Visited April 2014