“Good for family celebration”
Review of Twisted Fork

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Capital Blvd: Triangle Town Center down from Barnes & Nobles
Description: Welcome to Twisted Fork! Menu favorites such as house smoked NC BBQ, Texas style beef brisket, mouthwatering ribs, fresh ground burgers, and Pastry Chef Richard Smith's famous scratch made desserts join new additions including pizzas made with fresh dough from our bakery. Some say our menu is a little eclectic, and they are right! It's food we love - casual, made fresh and delicious. We think you'll love it too!
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Good for family celebration”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Cheerful service and excellent barbecue type food. My son and I both had the pork spare ribs but others had different things and enjoyed theirs too. Typical American size servings and decent take-home containers for leftovers.

Visited May 2014

“Not all that great”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Recently dined here. The area itself is very nice. It is located in the Triangle Town Center. The restaurant is very nice. Lighting is dim. The atmosphere is nice.

We ordered nachos for an appetizer. They were amazing! I ordered the beer can chicken with a side of fries. That's was not so great. Didn't really like it. The fries were hot but my chicken wasnt . My boyfriend ordered ribs that he described as "OK" with a side of grits. Our waitress kept our drinks full and she was very pleasant. (Although she got my order wrong)

There was a dessert display near the front entrance. Everything looked good. We will not be returning for dinner but we may stop by to get some dessert.

I doubt if we will be returning.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank KLene83
Horsham, PA
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Members of our walking club were on a bus trip and staying in the Raleigh area. Our restaurant choices were limited within walking distance of our hotel. We discover several restaurants in a nearby mall, one of which was the Twisted Fork. We were thrilled with the food and service. Prices were moderate and portions were very generous. Several in our group had the salad bar and raved about it. I shared a half rack of ribs and really enjoyed them. They were moist and fell off their bones. I rarely see hush puppies on a menu in the Philadelphia area and it was a treat to have them, along with the fried okra and collard greens. Several of my friends had desserts and raved about them. Our individual bills were accurately prepared. I wish there was one of their restaurants in my area.

• Visited April 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We visited this restaurant previously and wondered if our first experience was a fluke. When another couple saw us praying before we dined, they asked our server to give us a $10 gift card after they left. We were pleasantly surprised. On a subsequent visit, not only did we have another great meal, we paid it forward to another couple near us for the same reason in the same manner.

• Visited February 2014
Clinton, Maryland
“Great Easter Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate there on Easter. The service was wonderful. I had the Prime Rib with eggs and potatoes and everything was cooked to perfection. My husband had an omelette which he enjoyed, rounded off with a peace of delicious decadent chocolate cake. We definitely want to go back again!