“Pretty good”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #900 of 1,465 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Raleigh, NC
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I went and although the parking lot was full we were seated right away... The staff was very friendly as we walked in... We both had steaks and they lady that brought them out to us made sure they were cooked to our satisfaction before she walked away... Our waitress was a little on the dingy side, but other than that it was pretty good. Nice atmosphere, good food.

• Visited April 2013

Knightdale, North Carolina
“Didn't even get a chance to eat”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. My wife had received a $10 gift card from work and one night when our son was with his grandparents we decided to go and eat there. When we got there it was about a 20 minute wait. Not a problem. Weekend nights business is up I totally understand. After the hostess told us we needed to go outside and wait because "they have to keep the front clear". What? It was 40 degrees outside, sorry I'm not waiting in 40 degree weather. Luckily, our table was ready faster than the 20 minute wait. Said hostess lead us to our table and didn't give us either menus or silverware. I was able to procure two menus and at least see the food I was not going to get. We waited for at least 10 minutes for a waitperson to even acknowledge our presence. Which never happened. We left without ever seeing anyone after the hostess. I will NEVER go back to this location ever again. I have had good meals and service out of TGI Friday's in the past and at other locations but I will never set foot in this location ever again.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank KTownDad
Columbus, North Carolina
“Better than the competitor”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The all you can eat salad and breadsticks beats the competitor in this category. The waiter was very friendly.

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Why Is The Parking Lot Empty?”
Reviewed 8 October 2009

If management would look out the window and notice their staff wandering around, then they might realize they have few customers, especially at lunch. Why? Combine high prices, mediocre food, lackluster service and you have a perfect storm for a bare parking lot. My wife's bowl of soup was more like a cup of soup with stale crackers to boot rarther than a bowl. My burger was okay but the fries were luke-warm to cold.

2 Thank PRMoose

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!