“Great breakfast.”

Ranked #126 of 1,536 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Brigs Restaurants have been providing great quality and great priced breakfast, brunch and lunch fare for over 25 years. Brigs provides Weekday Breakfast Specials starting at only $6.49 from 7 am til 11 am. The entire Brigs menu is available from open until close daily.
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My wife & I have visited Brigs at least 5 times. The food was always better than average and the service very good. They come up with some very interesting pancake specials, most notably the Pumpkin Pancakes in the fall. Ask for them with chocolate chips!!! There portions are large without be to much to eat. I do wish they would make their own corned beef hash. Omelettes & Benedicts to die for.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Went for brunch on the Saturday before mothers' day. We were seated immediately but the restaurant was very busy. Service was friendly and efficient, and we waited almost no time at all for our food. Some of my home fries were a little under-cooked for my liking, and the english muffin with melted cheese and honey seemed stale. In spite of this, the food was very good overall. Portions are large and I was unable to finish it. My wife had the sausage and egg croissant, which was huge. I had a skillet named "The Count" and it was delicious. The coffee may have been a little burnt and tasted like it came from a gas station.

I would visit again because it's near where I live, but I wouldn't feel the need to make a trip from outside Raleigh - it shouldn't be too difficult to find an equally good breakfast in any other large town.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Brigs has the best omelets I've had anywhere. They have a great variety of items on menu to suit everyone's taste. Staff is friendly and service is good.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Great breakfast food! Best choice in N. Raleigh for a breakfast meal any day of the week. Very good!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Food was great!!! service was great!!! Wait was long but WELL worth it!!! I recommend to everyone, in the area, driving, through, driving by (lol). I definitely plan on visiting again!
Enjoy!!