“Hey It's Denny's”

Ranked #314 of 1,520 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Had an OK breakfast and a nice waitress. Eggs were done right and so was the toast. If you're nearby and that's what you want, go for it. It's Denny's and that's what you get.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

It is the restaurant near where i stay during my holiday... They have a good service ..i order one burger with a Turkey meat but i can ate it only a little i got some smell from the meat that i didnt sure it is bcuz the Turkey meat smell like that or bcuz the cooking. I like coffee in this restaurant the most ! Very nice taste if i went there again it would only for a coffee ;)

Reviewed 13 May 2013

....even for a Denny's. The host was rude, the waitress was....I don't know...disinterested? I guess would cover it. Threw menus and food at us. Several loud arguments going on amongst the staff in the restaurant were not conducive to a pleasant meal. We definitely did not feel welcome, and I felt VERY out of place.
The food was Denny's...greasy and cold. Days old lettuce in my friend's salad...she couldn't eat it.
We were at the next door hotel for several days but did not return to this restaurant.

1  Thank LORI F
Reviewed 30 April 2013

It was a Denny's like so many others. Had a very early morning breakfast here as it was the only place near my hotel. Decent food, waitrer was very nice.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This Denny's was vey crowded when we went on a Sat around 12:00 in the afternoon. Even though it was busy, our food was out at a reasonable price. Our waitress was very nice and quick. The only negative thing is that I told my daughter that I smelled something burning in the kitchen, well about 5 mins later when her plate came out we knew what it was: her hash browns! LOL. Everything else was really good though!!!

1  Thank DavisFamilyBayboro