“Great Evening in India”
Review of Swad Indian - CLOSED

Swad Indian
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had a wonderful dinner last night at Swad. This was our first visit and we will definitely be going back. Admittedly, we needed a less spicy evening that night so the staff accommodated us by toning down the spices for us. But the flavors still came through wonderfully. I ordered the Chicken Tiki Masala and the chicken was prepared just right and the sauce wonderful. My daughter who is a real veggie person ordered the Baingan Bharta which neither of us have had before but heard was wonderful. And it was indeed great; she had to share some with me and I will definitely order that again. And we appreciated the wonderful service and attention to our needs by the wait and chef staff. They were accommodating and attentive to our needs in every way. We will now choose Swad for our Indian fix. Great addition to North Raleigh!