Review of Sushi-Thai

Ranked #408 of 1,451 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a very popular place, but the service is friendly and fast. The food is delicious too, especially the curries. Sushi and rolls are mostly very good. It's a great place for a date (and if you run out of things to talk about, you can always admire the intricately carved tables).

Visited November 2012

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I go very often to this place to eat japanese food (I never tried the Thai food, but I see a lot of people ordering that).
Food is great and the service people is very friendly (just the owner seems to be in a bad mood all the time, but his wife is very nice).

Visited March 2012
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My husband & I like to sit at the Sushi Bar to enjoy the great selection of fresh menu items and pleasant conversation with the Sushi Chefs.

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bad food and snyde waiter”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Ok so I gave it a try. Even though it was in a Gray Zone, in a walking dead strip mall where you grab a fast Starbucks and run. I walked in and it looked nice enough so I stayed. I ordered the Orange Chicken after asking is it real chicken breast. Well guess what folks...it was not! It was tough white meat drenched in a store bought sauce. When the waiter saw me cutting it with a spoon because he had not brought me a knife he asked if I needed one and I said yes, this Meow Meat is tough and the sauce is a jar sauce. He denied the allegation and said it was home made and I said I seriously doubt it-I've been eating Thai for more than 20years. He didn't give a cat's hyde. He walked away then returned with my $17.00 dollar bill of which I paid $18.00 and he saw my uneaten mean and asked me what was wrong. I repeated not chicken breast and tought and jar and sauce. He sai maybe next time it'll be better. Well you know what? There will be no next time and hope this review helps you not have a first time. My turkey sandwich at home was so much more comforting.
I don't know what it is with Asian restaurants and fake chicken breast and fake shrimp. I think I'm sticking to Tofu from now on instead of mystery meats.

• Visited March 2012
“Its ok”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

not the best sushi i've had but they have so many BOGO specials that it makes it affordable, I Prefer to spend a little extra but if you're poor and craving sushi, go here