“Love, love, love their sushi!”
Review of Sushi-Thai

Sushi-Thai
Ranked #427 of 1,448 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Antigua, Guatemala
“Love, love, love their sushi!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Every time we are in the area we HAVE to eat at Sushi Thai. They have great sushi rolls and wonderful Thai food as well. Best spicy mayo around too... I think they must put a bit of wasabi in it and that really jazzes it up.

Try the Sweet 16 roll. Also they've been running a special on Saturdays that all appetizers are half off all day. This is a great deal, as they have some very creative and delicious appetizers. Sushi lovers will particularly enjoy the Spicy Tuna Sandwich.

Another reviewer, Wolfpacker34, said that the location is wrong on this listing and this restaurant is in Cary. That's actually not entirely true. There IS a Cary restaurant by the same name off of Kildaire Farm road (which is also wonderful) but the two restaurants are NOT run by the same people. The menu is different between the two and last I checked, the Cary one did not offer BOGO sushi rolls, whereas the Raleigh location does.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DebCinkus

North Carolina
“Creative, good food at a great price”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We go to this restaurant somewhat often because it's good food, it offers both sushi and Thai food so a mixed group can all find good options, and they have great prices because of BOGO deals on even fancy rolls. I personally love the Shrimp Masaman Curry, my friend loves the Dynamite Roll, my husband loves the fancier spicy tuna rolls, and my kids like the Fashion and TNT rolls. Ignore the iffy strip mall because it's charmingly decorated with yummy food.

• Visited May 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent sushi and service!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Everytime I go to sushi-thai the food is great and the buy one get one Free rolls is a great deal! Great service and nice atmospher too!

• Visited August 2012
Raleigh NC
“Delicious and fresh!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I am always wary to try a restaurant that serves more than one type of cuisine. Chances are that one of the types of cuisine suffers. Not so at Sushi Thai in Raleigh. My husband likes Thai, and I love sashimi. We arrived early and were seated right away. It was a nice atmosphere, and the sushi bar looked clean and inviting. No fishy smell here! My husband enjoyed his meal, and I devoured mine. It was beautiful, fresh, and delicious. I loved the maguro presented in the glass which was sitting atop a spicy mixture of fish ceviche. Yum. My only complaint was that the toro (octopus) was a little more chewy than I would like. Toro is one of my favorite types of sashimi, and it's hard to cook perfectly. If I want excellent toro, I will go to Waraji. Overall, I recommend Sushi Thai and will definitely be back again.

• Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Top 3 Sushi place in Raleigh”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is actually located in Cary but if you are looking for an authentic asian restaurant with food prepared the right way, come here. The shopping center is nothing special and you may miss the location without GPS but don't judge the book by its cover.

Visited December 2012