“Tasty buffet”

Good for: Child-friendly
USA
“Tasty buffet”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Good for lunch buffet but the best food is ordered individually at night. Go with 4 or more so you can sample several dishes.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank anonj

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Nice place, good flavor”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Have had dinner here a few times while in Raleigh. Food is always good and has nice spice. Service is also good.

Visited December 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Very nice dinner”
Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

We had an excellent dinner. The food was tasty and properly spiced. The staff were wonderfully pleasant . My daughter and I had a delightful dinner.

1 Thank kjgkl
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Great lunch buffet!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

My husband and I went to lunch with another couple and had the buffet at Kadhai today and it was fantastic. Everything that was offered was flavorful and exceptionally tasty. The proper names escape me now of these dishes but they were some of the best I've had - my three favorites were the black lentils, chickpeas and the spinach. The pakora was very good as were the main dishes: butter chicken, chicken vindaloo, lamb kabobs, goat curry. As I said everything was really good and the staff was very friendly and nice. I think I heard the buffet was $13/pp and it was worth every cent. We can't wait to go back again, this is definitely my favorite Indian restaurant in the Triangle now.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank TravelingCass
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My wife and I decided to try Kadhai instead of our usual Indian spot. It was a pleasant dining room, not fancy, but better than most Indian restaurants we have been in. The server seemed inexperienced and came back to confirm our orders a few minutes after taking them back to the kitchen. But, he made no significant mistakes and was friendly. The food came out promptly and hot. My wife's Korma chicken had a nice mild flavor with a touch of sweetness. My Vindaloo shrimp was excellent, with contrasting sweet and spicy flavors. The shrimp were not overcooked and delicious. I asked for a hotness factor of 8 (out of 1-10), but would personally characterize it as a 5-6. We will definitely go back to try other dishes.

• Visited November 2012