“Awesome Dinner”

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dinner”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

They have the best lobster ravioli in Raleigh. They also had a delicious Banana Bread for desert. We love this place.

• Visited July 2013

“Disgusted”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Well I gave this restaurant a try because a few of my neighbors tried it and said it want bad... but boy were they wrong. Not only is it overpriced, it is utterly disgusting. I witnessed servers touch the floor and then touch plates. I also witnessed the silverware being rolled with bare hands that were unwashed. If you like germs and dirt in your food I suppose this is a good place to go. The food was unappetizing and the whole experience made me want to go take a shower. VERY unprofessional and unsanitizing.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank fortheloveoffood_6
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better this time around...”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Went back to Bella Italia after swearing it off years ago due to a not good experience. We did not order the pizza which was a HUGE disappointment and greatly overpriced at our first visit. The entrees this time were generous portions, appropriately priced and acceptably prepared. The night of our visit featured a bottle of wine with 2 entrees, which we took home to enjoy later. Servers were high schoolers, new at the job but attentive. Will probably give them more business.

• Visited March 2013
raleigh north carolina
“Pleasure”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

Pizza is delicious just like new york the owners are always pleasant and know. My order by just a simple. Phone call

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Okay Neighborhood Place”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Decent food, good service. I just don't find it fabulous. I do like to order take out from here. I can't put my finger on the exact problem but I am not a fan of the atmosphere of Bella Italia.

Visited October 2012