“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Yum!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Our second visit, the first one a few years ago. An enjoyable evening. The appetizer sampler was very good, fried raviolli was terrific. I love that they have gnocchi on the menu! My daughter ordered it and said it was very good, I will have to try it next time. My order of Shrimp Scampi was probably the best I've had in a long time. Will definitely return for that! Our server was prompt, but I can't comment on the ambiance as my daughter and I were having such a good time chatting we didn't pay much attention to the mood and interior. Maybe next time!

• Visited September 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“great food”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We have been there many times and the food and pizzas are great .They have a special on Wednesday .Dinner for two and bottle of wine for 34.95 , you cant beat it and the food is wonderful.

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dinner”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

They have the best lobster ravioli in Raleigh. They also had a delicious Banana Bread for desert. We love this place.

• Visited July 2013
“Disgusted”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Well I gave this restaurant a try because a few of my neighbors tried it and said it want bad... but boy were they wrong. Not only is it overpriced, it is utterly disgusting. I witnessed servers touch the floor and then touch plates. I also witnessed the silverware being rolled with bare hands that were unwashed. If you like germs and dirt in your food I suppose this is a good place to go. The food was unappetizing and the whole experience made me want to go take a shower. VERY unprofessional and unsanitizing.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank fortheloveoffood_6
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better this time around...”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Went back to Bella Italia after swearing it off years ago due to a not good experience. We did not order the pizza which was a HUGE disappointment and greatly overpriced at our first visit. The entrees this time were generous portions, appropriately priced and acceptably prepared. The night of our visit featured a bottle of wine with 2 entrees, which we took home to enjoy later. Servers were high schoolers, new at the job but attentive. Will probably give them more business.

• Visited March 2013