“Good venue with a variety of events”
Review of PNC Arena

PNC Arena
Ranked #8 of 152 things to do in Raleigh
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've visited the PNC arena for hockey games, concerts, and basket ball games. The parking has always moved smoothly, if slowly. Inside the arena is easy to navigate thanks to all the signs. I enjoy the variety of events that the PNC arena offers. My most recent visit was for a concert and we had great seats. The view was good this time, just as it was last time when I wasn't as close. For those not sitting as close there were large projection screens showing the stage. The sound quality was great as well.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We came here for our favorite holiday kick-off concert. It was our first time here. Overall the experience and concert were great, but be aware that getting in to the place by car is a mess. I couldn't say what the actual problem is since it was dark, but we arrived about 45 minutes prior to the concert, yet barely made the start of the show! Traffic was backed up on to the nearby interstate and then winds all around the parking lots, when you finally get fleeced for $20 to park! Out of all the venues we've been to for this concert parking has either been free or $5 "event parking". I think this cost was pretty outrageous for three hours.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Fun to watch the Canes play at home with all the ancillary activities. Will go again! Got tickets from a work colleague. Hope the Canes can start winning.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have to go to the ESA (PNC Arena) to see NCSU Basketball. If I didn't, I think I would boycott the place due to the price of everything inside. (not just the outrageous price of tickets) From looking at other posts, I guess I am lucky that I buy parking through NCSU rather than paying at the arena.
Do yourself a favor and bring your own food and drinks, and consume them in your car, after you park, and before going in. (they will probably make a new rule to stop this if people really start to do it)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I can get to PNC in less than 20 minutes. If you know the back roads you can avoid any traffic.
Great place to watch a game.
I wish more musical acts would come to town.

Been to PNC Arena? Share your experiences!