“Nice environment, decent food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 18 Seaboard

18 Seaboard
Reserve with OpenTable
18 Seaboard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,439 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peace
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Nice environment, decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I've been there several times. I liked the environment there. Food selection is relatively limited, but the quality is good.

Visited January 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a great experience! We have been a few times and been pleased, but tonight we had a special friend in town and the chef/owner treated us with complimentary dishes and excellent service in every way. The food was extremely good and the attention to detail and southern charm was first class. I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Dexter, Michigan
“good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

First time at this location, was in town for business meeting. There were about 15 in our party and the staff took care of us extremely well. I had the filet which was good, not the best i've ever had, but still satisfying. Atmosphere was good, staff friendly, overall food was good. I would recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good service and clean place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Went during "restaurant week" a few weeks ago and ordered the prix fixe. The appetizer was a joke tiny skewers like if pork loin was 11 dollars a pound, after trimming the fat what was left really had me waiting for the entree. Wines are really overpriced, but that is not their fault they priced it and we ordered, next time it will be water only. The entree did not impress me either. The first time we went to this restaurant was about a year ago and had a better overall impression. This time even the group of people on the next table had some big issue but we tried to ignore it by minding our own business. Three's a charm?

Visited August 2013
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

My parents and I enjoyed lunch here. My dad and I had the crispy shrimp salad, and my mom the chicken salad sandwich. Mom and I split the delicious hot chocolate cake. Hope to go back soon!

• Visited September 2013