“Grilled Meatloaf? WOW!”
Review of 18 Seaboard

18 Seaboard
Reserve with OpenTable
18 Seaboard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,450 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peace
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Grilled Meatloaf? WOW!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The meatloaf was better than my wife's or my mom's. A really eclectic menu. My wife loved her pork. If we're back in Raleigh again for lunch, they can count on a visit from us.

Frederick, Maryland
“Much nicer environment and tastier dishes than restaurants that are much more expensive.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Visiting our daughter who is in college and wanted a steak meal. We searched steakhouses in the area and were intrigued by the restaurant's reviews and menu variety. Our daughter felt her steak from 18 Seaboard was the best she has had. My husband and I had great meals (she-crab soup was amazing) and the prices were great in comparison to the typical high-end steakhouse. Wait staff were very friendly and helpful and the environment was very nice.

Visited October 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perhaps the Best in Raleigh”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Jason Smith has mastered the art of the restaurant! I took my family to 18 Seaboard last night in celebration of my wife's birthday - 18 Seaboard is her favorite restaurant. We were greeted with smiles and taken to our table. The waiter immediately came to take drink orders and gave great advice on both drinks and dinner. Throughout the night, the waiter stayed attentive and the team approach was amazing - if there was an empty glass it was filled by the closest waiter and if a plate was empty again the closest waiter took care of it. At one point the floor manager came over and apologized for the interruption but simply wanted to thank us for coming in. They do everything right in the dining room and treat everyone like royalty or family - whichever one sounds best to you. And the food?? Incredible. A chefs treat of fried green tomatoes began the night - the perfect start. For the main courses we had dishes ranging from red drum and swordfish and catfish to pork. All amazing. And there was unanimous acclaim for the cheddar grits. Being a birthday night, they brought my wife a cheesecake with chocolate topping - a great ending. From the ambiance to the service to the food - this is perhaps the best restaurant in Raleigh. They do everything right. In fact, until something makes me change my mind: this is the best in Raleigh!!

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Nice environment, decent food”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I've been there several times. I liked the environment there. Food selection is relatively limited, but the quality is good.

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a great experience! We have been a few times and been pleased, but tonight we had a special friend in town and the chef/owner treated us with complimentary dishes and excellent service in every way. The food was extremely good and the attention to detail and southern charm was first class. I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013

Been to 18 Seaboard? Share your experiences!