This is a nice Hampton Inn – typically, in my experience, because Hamptons may be the best value in the hotel industry right now.
+ My room was a good size, though maybe just a bit small for a Hampton. Good shower, no bath.
+ The airport shuttle was efficient (the ride was just 7 minutes).
+ Breakfast was typical – adequate without any luxurious touches.
+ The staff were intelligent and helpful.
+ The front desk gave me a razor, which I really needed.
o There is no bar, but you can walk across the parking lot to the Embassy Suites for a drink.
- The heating was awfully loud; that’s really my only complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Hampton Inn & Suites of Brier Creek is located behind the Brier Creek Common Shopping Center in Raleigh, NC just off Glenwood Ave. With complimentary High-Speed Internet Access, our complimentary hot buffet breakfast, and 24 hour complimentary shuttle service, this property is perfect for family and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek Hotel Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Raleigh
- Hampton Inn Briar Creek
- Raleigh Hampton Inn