“Excellent Property & Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Ranked #3 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Amazing hotel property and rooms are well-designed for frequent travelers. King suite is large and has a little fridge and microwave. Bed is very comfortable. Free internet, free breakfast.

Front desk staff is well trained and very friendly.

large well-lit parking lot. Property is easy to find and near shops and restaurants and airport.

Room Tip: No bad rooms here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Beds very comfortable Staff helpful Great location I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. I am now a Hilton Honors member so I hope in the future I will get some type of discounts on the price of the room. It was a busy week end and the hotel was nearly full but I did not hear noise nor did I ever have problems getting an elevator.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was a wonderful hotel. I am very sad that my trip was so short because I had one of the best rooms that I have ever had in a Hampton Inn. It was so large I couldn't believe my eyes when we went in the room. Seems like a very new hotel and is very close and easy access to the Airport. Near tons of restaurants and shopping. Didn't get to enjoy breakfast because of an early morning flight but it looked like they had a great area for the breakfast service. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The next time I am in Raleigh I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa F
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a great stay here - the staff was friendly, location good, and the housekeeping was better than average. We requested a mini-fridge and one was brought to our room at no extra charge. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
mbleighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We appreciate your kind feedback about our staff and facilities. Although our standard guest rooms do not include a refrigerator, we have individual units available for guest requests. I will be sure to share your compliments with our housekeeping staff as well! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you want an all around good experience at this hotel, don't stay. There is a front desk staff member at check out that is cordial to some guests but not all guests. My family was there for a wedding and several of us were treated with poor customer service by the front desk staff that was checking out guests. The location is great being close to the airport and several shopping areas. If it were not for this one staff member, our overall experience would have been excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed the wedding celebration and accommodations at our hotel! Thank you for allowing our staff member to call and apologize for her service misstep. We know your next visit with us will be excellent from beginning to end!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel was very quiet even though the location was right under the path of incoming planes. Very good work of sound proofing I have stayed at other locations close to airports and this by far was one of the quietest rooms. Hotel is a bit dated but still very nice. Not a lot of parking next to the facility but the parking across the drive way is plentiful. The breakfast area is connected to the main lobby so everyone see's you come in and go out. i would say that was the only complaint I would have about the place. Food was hot and continually replenished so that no one had to wait. Staff was friendly and very helpful when asked to recommend local restaurants. They were very informative of the area and very pleasant to chat with. I would highly recommend this location for travelers flying in and out or Raleigh area.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor and in the far back corner away from the main entrance. Very nice room...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

I'm thankful our hotel met your needs during your recent visit. It is nice to be close to the airport and have many shopping and dining options. Our fresh, hot breakfast includes 2 different types of eggs, a variety of breads and danishes, Krispy Kreme Donuts, in-house sliced fruit, whole fruit, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, three cereal options, made-to-order Belgian waffles and more! We hope your travels bring you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is the one I recommend to people visiting the area and I had the pleasure of spending a night here recently. The hotel is very comfortable and clean. I generally like Hampton Inns and this one is no exception. I had a standard 2 queen bed room. There is a coffee maker and a hair dryer, but no mini-fridge or microwave. That's fine by me. Breakfast is complimentary with your stay. It's the same one you get at any Hampton Inn, including hot options (eggs, sausage, bacon), waffles, oatmeal, plus cereal, yogurts, baked goods, toast/bagels, coffee/tea, fruit, juices, and so on. The dining space is very nice at this Hampton Inn. The location is excellent. The Hampton Inn offers a free shuttle to/from not only the airport (just 5-10 mins away), but also to/from the local shopping area (also walk-able) which includes tons restaurants from fast food through nice steakhouse/sit-downs (and many types of cuisines represented - Indian, Brazilian, Japanese, Italian, American, Thai, and more), plus shopping of all kinds, including shoes, clothes (try Versona!), outdoor, office, books, home, bath, grocery, and the catch-all: Target. There's a large cinema, spa, salon, and more. Plus, the hotel is convenient to RTP (5-15 mins depending on which business in RTP), Raleigh downtown (15 mins) and Durham downtown (15-20 mins) - it couldn't be more central to the Triangle area. Cary, Morrisville, and Wake Forest are all within about 20 mins or less. Umstead park is just a few miles up the road (E70/Glenwood Ave) for a woodsy, nature experience. Even though the hotel is as close as could be to the airport and at the crossroads of 540 and 70/Glenwood Ave, the room was quiet. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel. I'm thrilled you had an enjoyable stay and chose to share the experience. We look forward to your next visit!