Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Ranked #5 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
GAINESVILLE
“Baseball stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a baseball tournament my son was playing in. I really appreciated the signs that were put up to give my son a curfew and to generally tell him how to respect others. Even though I tell him all the time, that just put an exclamation point on what I was trying to get through his 16 year old head.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nice hotel. Clean nicely furnished and hotel staff were friendly. Room was very comfortable and clean! Parking was ample and appeared to be well lit and secure. Close to food and shopping which was a big plus. Plenty to choose from....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here in late June when a group of us from N Z came over for the U S Open at Pinehurst. Good clean and we'll run property, shopping centre and Resturants only a few minutes away, although about 1 hour to travel Morning and Night.

Room Tip: We had a Suite and security light lit up room at night, air con was also loud.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Concord, NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I travel on business frequently and it takes an exceptional motel to impress me. This motel impressed me. Nicely appointed room, clean, quiet, amenities nearby, easy location to get to and from.. in short everything you could ask for.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I never have super high expectations of Hampton Inn. They are consistent, clean, comfortable, with an edible "free" breakfast. This one, however, is a step above. The lobby area is nicer and more modern, the rooms are quite nice. restaurants are walkable (10 minute walk to the mall), or you can go next door to the Embassy Suites (why ... when you can walk to the mall).

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Ann Arbor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My stay was wonderful and I attribute it to a young lady name Reagan. She checked me in and began the process of showing me what real customer service is. Every concern that I had, she addressed and took care of ie: where to grab dinner, shopping locations, and temporary transportation. My room was spacious, clean and perfect. Everything was great during my entire stay. Checkout, not so much!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Gaffney, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Honestly I could not be happier with my stay at this Hampton Inn. We were in Raleigh for a wedding. The hotel is around 20 minutes to downtown Raleigh, so it may not be good if you are looking for something close to down town, but for us it was great.

The staff was friendly and inviting, and the room was clean and comfortable. We had not requested a pack and play for our daughter in advance, because we usually carry one, but we ended up asking for one when we arrived and they got it to us promptly.

The area around the hotel has plenty. There is a Walmart and Target within a couple miles and there are all kinds of stores and good chain restaurants in those two shopping centers (probably 20 or more restaurants within 4 miles). I try to eat at places that I can not get at home when I travel, but you do have lots to choose from in this area if you don't have time to go far from the hotel and need to eat quick.

The hotel's breakfast was fine, about what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage. Nothing to write home about but good enough.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I find myself in the Raleigh area in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family