“Awesome Accommodation”

Ranked #6 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome Accommodation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel was choose for family accommodations for our 43rd family reunion. My family arrived Saturday afternoon and was greeted by Linda Sheridan at the front desk. Our room wasn't ready yet but Linda made us feel so welcome. I mentioned that we were hungry and she got the shuttle driver Juan to take us to get food. Once our room was ready it was Fantastic WOW beautiful end king suite. Linda you are the greatest tks for the great room. We had a great reunion @ Pullen Park. Once we got back late in the evening the kids wanted to go to Frankie's and again the shuttle took us and picked us up. Tks Dedrick . The hotel is a beautiful and close to the airport. Michelle Leighton is the manager and she runs a great Inn with a great staff. Linda is the best front desk clerk she made our stay special at Hampton Inn & Suites. If I'm in Raleigh again this is where I will stay. Hotel was very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: See Linda at front desk she will take great care of you. The corner king suite was so roomy and gor...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Franklinton, NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Friendly staff and so helpful in anyway they could help. Breakfast excellent, bed and room exceeded my expectation. Please keep that staff they are a plus to the hotel.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I never write reviews but this hotel and the staff deserve one. Hampton Inn at Brier Creek was way more than I expected and the hotel staff were Awesome!!! Thanks Linda (front desk) for your hospitality. My family and I enjoyed our stay.

GAINESVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a baseball tournament my son was playing in. I really appreciated the signs that were put up to give my son a curfew and to generally tell him how to respect others. Even though I tell him all the time, that just put an exclamation point on what I was trying to get through his 16 year old head.

United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nice hotel. Clean nicely furnished and hotel staff were friendly. Room was very comfortable and clean! Parking was ample and appeared to be well lit and secure. Close to food and shopping which was a big plus. Plenty to choose from....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here in late June when a group of us from N Z came over for the U S Open at Pinehurst. Good clean and we'll run property, shopping centre and Resturants only a few minutes away, although about 1 hour to travel Morning and Night.

Room Tip: We had a Suite and security light lit up room at night, air con was also loud.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Concord, NC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I travel on business frequently and it takes an exceptional motel to impress me. This motel impressed me. Nicely appointed room, clean, quiet, amenities nearby, easy location to get to and from.. in short everything you could ask for.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business