“Great beer. Good food. Nice Saucer girls.”

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Ranked #30 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Flying Saucer is a Raleigh stable. This is the place where the beer culture in Raleigh originated. With over 80 beers on tap and hundreds in the bottle, if you can't find one you like here you are simply not trying. The food is average...with a couple of exceptions. The cheese fries are very nice. You can also get a cheese and sausage cold plate off-menu which the wife really likes. The waitstaff is typically very friendly and for a pub this place is more welcoming than most. The atmosphere does change throughout the day. More professional right after work then more of the college crowd as the night wears on. Ant the saucer girls. Nice.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'm not a beer drinker, but food was really great. Others at my table really enjoyed what they ordered, so I know it wasn't just my dish that was excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This place is too great! We had a blast reading the different plates on the wall. The inside reminds me of a German beer garden and you can actually get beer that isn't craft here! Great selection, great place.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

What a fun place
Great service, good food, and beer selection there are no words.
Great atmosphere
I highly recommend an evening on their patio

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I love this place and visit in any city I visit that has one. Lots of great beer selection, good service most of the time, and better bar food than you'll get most places. Once you join the UFO club, the membership pays for itself in the deals you get. Had a private party there last night and loved the experience. Really nice waitresses (sorry I can't remember the names!) her were attentive, helpful and patient. The food was great and they were accommodating for the different things we wanted.

1  Thank Miriam W