Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno elevatorroom was cleanholiday staycheap roomcontinental breakfastnightly ratelarge tvwafflessafe locationthe staff was super friendlythe ritzdecent hotelother hotelsfront desk staffwalking distanceexercise roomi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We were picking up our daughter at Raleigh airport and just needed a one night stay. This place was really on the low end price wise so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was happy to find it was clean and somewhat updated. The room had a microwave and small refrigerator. It was in a nice location and the staff was friendly and positive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for giving us a try. I am really thankful that you found good value by staying with us and we left a positive impression on you.

We look forward having you stay with us and hope you make us your go to hotel when you are in the Raleigh area.

Thank you.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great room, service and breakfast for an unbeatable price. I love this place and stay here every time I am in town. In response to "Cat S", you were told beforehand that it was a smoking room. Why would they replace a comforter every time a smoker puts a hole in one? They would be replacing comforters for each guest. You should redirect your reviews towards smokers and not the hotels that kindly allow them to burn their property. If you are non-smoker and they are out of non-smoking rooms, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We are always thankful for the responses we get.

I am happy and delighted that you understand the price and value you get by staying with us. Our goal is to offer exceptional value at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

As a regular guest at this hotel, I always appreciate the easy access from main roads. The staff is pleasant and the room is clean. Breakfast is a bit sparse and I wish they had some fruit at breakfast for those watching carbs, but considering the price it's still a good deal.

Room Tip: If you don't mind climbing stairs, 2nd floor rooms I've been assigned are usually closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer L

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your continuous business and making us your choice of hotel in the Raleigh area. We are always thankful for our guests, such as your self to let us know we are doing the right thing to garner repeat business.

As always, thank you for your response.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had to stay in smoking section because no non smoking was available. Even though the smoking rooms were at the end of the hall the entire hall way wreaked of smoke. Then in the room discovered the comforters had multiple holes in it. Called to get a new comforter and they weren't even surprised about it. Saying they didn't have any clean comforters with out holes. Even if I did smoke I wouldn't want to sleep with a comforter that has holes in it. To add to the problems the air conditioning kept turning off through out the night so had to sleep in hot, smoke smelling, nasty room. Barely got two hours of sleep I was so uncomfortable. Would never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I want to thank you for staying with us, and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize about the smoking room. As we do offer mixed variety of rooms to accommodate wide range of clientele, we do fill up quickly on our non-smoking rooms.

Based on that, I really hope you try to make advance reservation and experience our non-smoking rooms and I assure you that you will not encounter such issues.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I can not say enough about their wonderful staff! Paul checked us in and was energetic and efficient in handling multiple guests. Jessica went above and beyond my expectations when she called me to confirm that it would be okay to give my husband an additional key since his name was not listed on my reservation. slso, Chris was extremely accommodating when I needed towels and a new reservation at 5am. Eveyone my husband and I encountered at this hotel was amazing! The management and owners should be proud to have these 3 employees on their payroll. The room was very nice for the rate and the complimentary breakfast was satisfying for us since we're not big on breakfast. It's a super convenient location surrounded by shopping, restaurants and leisure/historical sites. We will certainly return as well as recommended, especially with the 3 above mentioned employees who really helped make our stay top notch!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ABVICrabtree, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Crabtree Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
I want to take a moment and thank you for recognizing our staff's hard work and dedication to providing exception customer service. We also want to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We hope you make us your primary choice of staying with us when your here in the Raleigh area.