Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley
US$84
US$72
Red Roof
US$96
All reviewscrabtree mallmarriott courtyardgreat courtyardquiet acfacing the parking lotstaff was super nicemajor shoppingstarbucks coffeethe cheesecake factoryoutdoor poolquiet areahotel is conveniently locatedcrabtree valleynice mallfront desk staffnorth carolinastay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stay here several times a month. The front desk workers are always cheerful and welcoming, even if I'm checking in after midnight. The Bistro is quite convenient if you don't feel like venturing out for dinner or breakfast. The Market comes in handy for late night snacks.

The rooms are, without fail, clean and the beds are super comfy. The rate's pretty good for the area as well.

Parking (in a well lit spot) can sometimes be a little dicey, but there's enough of it.

Don't overthink this. If you're used to the Courtyard experience, you'll love this place just as much as I do.

Room Tip: I always stay on the upper floors. The cleaning staff generally get here last, so if you want to sleep a bit longer without interrupting, enjoy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel 3 nights last month; overall it was a very positive experience. The room was modern, clean, and in good repair. Good workout facility, good lobby, and very friendly staff that made several great restaurant recommendations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 19 June 2014

As someone you travels frequently I have grown to expect a lot from hotels, especially Marriott. I spent an extended period visiting the Marriott Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree on business and I can say that it is a great property, but what makes it really special is the quality of the staff. Rachel, Erin, Jason, Christina and Jasper are all top notch and make traviling away from home that much easier. Thank you all!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A very accommodating hotel that is optimally located between Raleigh and Durham. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the food was tasty, and the rooms were well appointed and clean. A few problems with internet service were quickly resolved and we were even offered use of the hotel's computers when we needed immediate access. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We choose to stay at a Marriott after having a great experience at the Baltimore Inner Harbor Marriott last December. Our experience at this Marriott was at the opposite end of the customer service spectrum. To say it started off on a bad note would be putting it mildly. We arrived at the hotel at 4:30 am on Friday, April 25th. We waited outside in the cold ringing the bell and calling the phone line for some time. My husband was able to pry the doors open so we could bring our 2 year old daughter out of the cold. There was no one inside anywhere. We knocked on doors marked "employees only", continued to call the phone line and nothing. After about 10 minutes my husband saw someone walking down the hall and asked if they worked at the hotel. When they responded yes, my husband let the individual know that we had been waiting. His response was priceless. "Well I am the only one here and I HAVE to get the coffee made by 5 am. I don't know what to tell you." His nonchalant, unapologetic attitude had us standing there with our tired mouths hanging open. To make matters worse, when we got to our room, the portable crib we requested for my daughter was not in the room. We were not going to try to track him down again, so we had to tough it out through the remainder of the night sharing a bed with our 2 year old. To make matters even worse, we found out the next morning that he never gave us the breakfast vouchers we had included with our package, so we missed out on that days free breakfast.

We did not find most of the personnel at this hotel to be friendly at all. The front desk didn't seem too keen on greeting you when you came or left. The nicest people there were the housekeeping staff and the Bistro breakfast crew. We dined there our last morning for breakfast and they were really helpful. Erin at the front desk also helped us get a few items the next morning. The rooms were clean and reasonably quiet. Be aware if you do choose to stay here though, the back of the hotel is a construction site. I was surprised they were even working on Saturday morning. The pool was closed during our visit, even though it was 80 degrees out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CYGM3908, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guest's expectations and in this case we failed both you as well as ourselves. We thank you for choosing our hotel and want you to know that the issues pointed out will be addressed so that no other guest has to experience your frustration. I apologize and hope that we may have an opportunity to service you in the near future on a better occasion.