Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital
  • Restaurant
US$84
US$72
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The room had no towels, no coffee for the maker and no cups other than that the room was clean and within walking distance to many places to eat. giving a 5 in kids activities because chuck e cheese is beside it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

LJones73,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. As you may know, our checkin time is not until 2pm. I do recall checking you into your room prior to our regular schedule. I did explain that housekeeping was still working on the rooms and may need to go back and replace any missing items. I am pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location to restaurants etc. We hope you come back and see us again.

Regards,
Harry-GM
Americas Best Value Inn-Raleigh, NC

Reviewed 2 July 2011

Friendly staff and quiet room.
Great stay for the rate. Will definetly stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank workinggirl13
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and quiet room. We hope that you will stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Sincerely-
Harry
Americas Best Value Inn-Raleigh, NC

Reviewed 26 October 2009

I heard some bad things about the carpet being dirty and stuff so I was reluctant to stay there but it was a really good place for the money and the carpets weren't really dirty. lol. When we arrived they had us down for the wrong room but when I showed the man what we had booked he upgraded us for free because they did not have any more rooms available like I had booked. So when you go bring your booking information. Other than that it was a great stay plus Denny's was right next door so we had good food although the waitress we had was really slow.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whittrocks777
Reviewed 27 July 2007

Like the person who posted before me, this is a discount hotel, so don't expect the Ritz! It's a decent hotel located in a very central area of Raleigh. The mall is one exit away and downtown is a very short drive away. I've stayed here twice now and would recommend it to anyone needed a decent, yet inexpensive place to stay. Most rooms have a fridge and a microwave, which is awesome. Despite what hotels.com says about a guaranteed low rate, the Days Inn website has always given me the cheapest rate for the night, so check there before booking!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank jlk2683
Reviewed 5 March 2007

First, this is a discount hotel so don't expect the Westin! The rooms are newly remodeled and clean. Request a room on the other side of the building from the highway and you will sleep fine. The neighborhood is fine and there are nice restaurants close by. I thought it was weird that I had to sign a paper stating that there were 5 towels in the room and I would be charged $10 if I stole one. (apparently they have a problem with people stealing their towels!) Overall, for the price it was a good value and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)