Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital
Ranked #69 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel itself was in a very good location. There were various restaurants,grocery stores,etc around. Cleaner rooms and Staff was nice and helpful, I would recommend this place to any one on budget looking for good place to stay in

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear she1213,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location. We hope that you choose Americas Best Value Inn again in the future!

Harry-Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I would like to say that my stay has been an enjoyable experience. The staff at this location are accommodating and pleasant. I would be a better place to stay if management could update televisions so that guest can connect dvd players to it so they can watch movies if nothing is available on television.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Liana S,

On behalf of the staff of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experience. We have been gradually replacing our TV's with new flat-screens. We have completed approximately 15 rooms so far. We hope that these improvements will enhance the overall guest experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

This gets the worst rating because there is no excuse for bed bugs. I woke up itching and then realized I was bitten. My first thought was mosquitoes. Then I thought about it and pulled back the sheets and when I found a bug crawling around the pillow I was disgusted. I went to the next bed and there were no sign of any. I notified the front desk while checking out and she was very apologetic. She says that she would get treament ASAP to that room.
I did inform her that I do reviews and she asked me not to mention it. I could not promise because I count on tripadvisor when determining hotels. It is not that I dont recommend this hotel, I just want to give my experience. I did not ask for a refund, but they never offered either.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 4realguy
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear 4realguy,

On behalf of the staff and management of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally apologize for the bed bug issue you experienced with us. I understand that you were bitten by some sort of insect. I did have a licensed pest control company inspect the room, and there was no evidence found of any bed bugs. I did speak to you in person regarding our findings and even offered a solution to you as well. If you are still interested, please contact me directly again to discuss.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The room had no towels, no coffee for the maker and no cups other than that the room was clean and within walking distance to many places to eat. giving a 5 in kids activities because chuck e cheese is beside it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

LJones73,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. As you may know, our checkin time is not until 2pm. I do recall checking you into your room prior to our regular schedule. I did explain that housekeeping was still working on the rooms and may need to go back and replace any missing items. I am pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms and convenient location to restaurants etc. We hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 July 2011

Friendly staff and quiet room.
Great stay for the rate. Will definetly stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank workinggirl13
abvinorthcapital, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-North Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and quiet room. We hope that you will stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Sincerely-
Harry

Reviewed 26 October 2009

I heard some bad things about the carpet being dirty and stuff so I was reluctant to stay there but it was a really good place for the money and the carpets weren't really dirty. lol. When we arrived they had us down for the wrong room but when I showed the man what we had booked he upgraded us for free because they did not have any more rooms available like I had booked. So when you go bring your booking information. Other than that it was a great stay plus Denny's was right next door so we had good food although the waitress we had was really slow.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whittrocks777
Reviewed 27 July 2007

Like the person who posted before me, this is a discount hotel, so don't expect the Ritz! It's a decent hotel located in a very central area of Raleigh. The mall is one exit away and downtown is a very short drive away. I've stayed here twice now and would recommend it to anyone needed a decent, yet inexpensive place to stay. Most rooms have a fridge and a microwave, which is awesome. Despite what hotels.com says about a guaranteed low rate, the Days Inn website has always given me the cheapest rate for the night, so check there before booking!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank jlk2683