“"Very dirty"”

Ranked #62 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“"Very dirty"”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Our motel room was very dirty. The carpet wasn't vacuumed at all, moldy bathroom ceiling, bugs crawling on the walls and floor. I found long black hairs and dead bugs on the white sheets. There was dried blood on the comforter. I had to put my own blankets down on the bed so that I wouldn't have to sleep on the dirty sheets. I spend my first night tossing and turning all night with two hours of sleep. My skin kept itching constantly and I got bit several times (fleas). I saw golden small cockroaches crawling on the walls, bathroom floor, and nightstand. My second night was even worse. People were outside arguing all night long and a drunk guy kept pounding on the door next door to me to let him in or he was going to do something bad to his girl. My husband and I didn't even stay our second night. We left at midnight and drove 3 hours home. We never got our money back. This motel is filled with drug addicts, drug dealers, and pimps renting out the rooms for the night. I feared for my life and thought I would get shot! Don't stay here. It is very dirty, in the ghetto, with bad people all around and it's not safe!

Room Tip: No room is good.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lisbon
Reviewed 27 July 2013

It is clean and the staff is competent. But the furniture is pretty used and the room although spacey was far from comfortable. The carpet looked like it had seen better days and the complimentary breakfast was limited.
It saved me from sleeping outside with an affordable rate (60 dollars)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Raleigh hotels

Carolina Beach
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Very poorly maintained..property in poor physical shape and trash and liter everywhere..rooms clean? Towels limited..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Milford, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2013

i booked the room online for 3 adults,2children for $67.95. when i arrived they tried to charge me >$100. when i told them i paid online they told me that it was too many people for 1 room & the charge for the extra person was $10.the room was not that clean.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#45 of 86 in Raleigh
Country Hearth Inn Knightdale

Been to Knights Inn Raleigh Downtown East? Share your experiences!