Super 8 Raleigh
US$96
US$84
US$72
Red Roof
All reviewsroom was cleanquiet arearestaurants within walking distanceone night staywaffleswould definitely stay here againmotelcerealratesdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

It was more than expected for the cost. My only issue that I had, which happens in most hotel settings, is the fact the walls are thin and don't have enough sound proof insulation so you can almost clearly hear even the quietest conversation the people in the next room are having. But it didn't prevent me from sleeping or enjoying my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We checked in early because we had an appointment. When we came back around 9:00, we turned on the light and a bug of some sort was running across the bed. Then we found a tree frog hopping around on the floor that we were not able to coax outside, so who knows where it went. When we asked for a refund, they said they wouldn't give us one, but would give us a different room. Do you think we could sleep after that?????

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This place was a nice find not to far (12 minutes) from the airport. The people behind the desk were very friendly and helpful. My room was clean, comfortable and the hotel was conveniently located to places I had to go on the northwest side of town. Free Wi-Fi always helps too. I also forgot one toiletry item (shaving cream) and they immediately came to the rescue. The heating units in the wall were fairly quiet, much better than most places. The breakfast offerings were a little better than what you would expect. Try the hot waffles....

I will stay here again on my next trip to Raleigh!

Room Tip: The back side is a little quieter but not as well lit. You figure out which would work best for you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business