The ambiance of the hotel is evident from the time one enters the lobby. The many plants are green and growing, not artificial. The elevator is small but it gets the job done. They do a fine job with breakfast. The buffet area was well maintained and promptly replenished when something an out. The cooked to order side was handled very efficiently by the chef. Check in and check out went smoothly and only ne ting marred our stay. I looked in my suitcase when I returned home and my Galaxy tablet was missing and I remembered putting it on charge Thanksgiving morning at the hotel. As it turns out, I overlooked it when packing to check out or t had been taken at some point before then. When I called to complain, I felt as though I was being brushed off. I've, since, spoken with the manager and am awaiting his call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina, sits across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Our all-suite hotel is ten miles from Raleigh-Durham Airport, less than five miles from Downtown Raleigh and only minutes from local universities. Our hotel is convenient to the PNC Arena, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, and RTP. Reserve a one- or two-bedroom modern, spacious, suite featuring a separate living room with sofa bed. Wake up to a complimentary breakfast and relax each evening with our nightly Managers Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Embassy Suites Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Embassy Suites