Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree
Red Roof
US$276
  • Pool
1,021 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastraleigh crabtreefree drinksmanagers receptionparking garageomeletcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streethot tubbusiness triprooms are largestaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayindoor poolfitness centerstaff was friendly
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Good bed, good air conditioner, lots of space. Can't say much about the sofa bed being comfortable. Loved having three sinks and two TVs. The hotel was a great location--just across the highway from a huge mall and the Container Store. A real big plus is having covered parking adjacent to the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The ambiance of the hotel is evident from the time one enters the lobby. The many plants are green and growing, not artificial. The elevator is small but it gets the job done. They do a fine job with breakfast. The buffet area was well maintained and promptly replenished when something an out. The cooked to order side was handled very efficiently by the chef. Check in and check out went smoothly and only ne ting marred our stay. I looked in my suitcase when I returned home and my Galaxy tablet was missing and I remembered putting it on charge Thanksgiving morning at the hotel. As it turns out, I overlooked it when packing to check out or t had been taken at some point before then. When I called to complain, I felt as though I was being brushed off. I've, since, spoken with the manager and am awaiting his call.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to hear that when you got back home you had found where you had put the missing Galaxy tablet.

We hope to see you again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Chris Cramarossa

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed here for a family wedding that was nearby and we had an excellent experience. The breakfast is outstanding and we were able to congregate in the bar after the wedding with many of our family members. Nice rooms and good location! My husband forgot to bring his shirt and tie and we were able to buy them across the street at a very nice men's store.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013

While staying at this location I had money stolen from my room while out. I'm very disappointed by the cleaning service because of this, but also because they walked in my room very early in the morning while we were still sleeping. This hotel is beautiful, but the individuals who upkeep it aren't trustworthy at all.

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank julia5656
chriscramarossa, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. This is the first time that this incident was brought to our attention. The majority of our housekeeping staff have been with us 10 years or more and have proven to be very trustworthy. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve the safety of our hotel.

If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Chris Cramarossa

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Overall this is a nice hotel for personal travel. Guest rooms are nice. Breakfast was good with cooked to order omelets. Evening reception was disappointing. Exercise room is very small. Nice shopping center across the highway from the hotel. Many dining and shopping options. Food in hotel restaurant was good. Only big complaint is the hotel does not staff the restaurant to accommodate the number of guests in-house. Was there with a conference and the hotel was sold out. Restaurant only had one server for the entire restaurant. Caused excessive waits for food, drink refills, service and to pay check.

Room Tip: Request a corner room on an upper floor. They are larger and quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business