Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree
Ranked #35 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
Raleigh, United States
“Welcoming”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Embassy Suites is very inviting. The staff is extremely friendly. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. I always look forward to the complimentary cocktails at the end of the workday. The complimentary breakfast is also amazing. Omelets made to order are divine.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel with a group of college girls to attend a conference. I felt welcomed from the moment that we were picked up from the airport. I never saw the people at the front desk without smiles on their faces. I imagine it was pretty irritating having to deal with 7 twenty one year old females wanting a ride to the local mall all of the time, but they handled it pretty well.

I was especially pleased with one of the shuttle drivers by the name of Silvana. She took us to the mall once and although we gave her the wrong place to pick us up she was willing to continue to look for us. Once she found us the second time,we heard no complaints from her. She really made us feel welcomed to the hotel and made us feel like we were important. Although the Embassy Suites overall is a great hotel, I would like to say that Silvana really made it worth while.

Thank you Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree for the great stay

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Lake Elsinore, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed here to meet up with our boy who is in the military and who we had not spent 3 Christmas' with. Everybody was friendly and warm, the hotel was completely decorated and homey. The room was exceptional! You will not be disappointed staying here!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The hotel at .Crabtree . This is a great place to stay. even a last second arrangement as honor member I was greeted and had a ready in fast. The service was great at check in when up to room put bags in than came down for a late diner. at the bar sevice was great, was seated right away the drink food was right on time went up to room to sleep,the next morning the comp breakfast people where there to help me being handicap the staff was oveery helpful. the hotel and staff rated 10 very outstanding

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Nice clean property, good rooms with plenty of room. Breakfast is easy and good omelet bar, but limited buffet. Nice area with waterfall and plants. Coffee could be better. Elevators can be slow if the hotel is fully occupied.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I traveled to Raleigh, NC on a business trip. My experience with the hotel started when I was picked up by the hotels shuttle driven by Silvana. She was on time and very pleasant, she filled me in on the local restaurants and other helpful things on the 20 min drive to the hotel. Checking into the hotel was an easy process I was happy to receive my comp drink tickets along with my room key. Room was spacious and very clean, housekeeping kept the room clean throughout my stay. I utilized the hotels shuttle to go to the mall and was able to be picked up as well once again by Silvana, she actually was very nice throughout my time at the hotel she really delivers great customer service and always greeted me with a smile. All around a great stay at the hotel the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank llacy718
Eastern, NC
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

We often try to stay at Embassy Suites because we enjoy the manager'srreception and breakfast. However, at this location the noise from the atrium filtered into our room and was very annoying. There were also unsupervised children running around knocking on doors and running all night. We have noticed more kids at this location than most others in the past as well.

• Stayed November 2013