“Hampton Inn Raleigh” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Morehead City
“Hampton Inn Raleigh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel experience ecxeeded my expectations! The hotel staff really made the difference from the check-in to the maids and the breakfast lady. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn dor other travelers!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dallas G.,

I am so glad to know that our hotel exceeded your expectations.

Everyone that works here takes pride in our property and it shows.

Thank you so much for saying that you'd refer our hotel to people traveling to the area.

(919) 828-1813

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pamplico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Relaxing and welcoming. This is the hotel for your stay in Raleigh. The staff is wonderful and helpful. If you are not a member of Hilton Honors you are missing out on the wonderful bonus you can get from staying in a hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Justin,

So glad you had a great time at our property.

Thank you for posting such an awesome review on TripAdvisor.com.

Hilton Honors is an awesome rewards program, and I would advise everyone to join!!!

We hope you come and stay with us the next time you are in Raleigh.

Farmington nc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a great experience at this Hampton inn. My husband and I attended our son's jazz performance at NC State, it was conveniently located near the campus. When we checked in there were quite a few businessmen checking in but the staff handled everyone's check-in quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed a delicious cookie while waiting. My only complaint is our room smelled like people used to smoke in it and felt a little tired. However, I had requested a quiet location and they placed us in a little corner away from ANY noise. Never slept better. To our surprise when we went downstairs at 5 there was a beer and wine bar set up with burger sliders. Another plus! As we were checking out the next morning Jane Blackwell the operations manager discovered we were NC State parents and gave us a discount on our room. We will stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Fairfax, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I attended a conference in downtown Raleigh, and, thanks to sequestration-related restrictions on conference travel, it was on my own dime. So I was paying for my hotel with my Hilton points, and looking for a cheap place to stay. I was delighted to find this hotel for only 10,000 points a night! Other similar hotels were going for around 30,000. It was also well located, about a 10 minute drive from downtown Raleigh, even in rush hour. As for the hotel itself, the furnishings were a little old, and it had the tiniest fitness center I have ever seen in a Hampton Inn, but it was very well managed. For example, when one of the two machines in the fitness center stopped working, it was fixed by the next day. The rooms were also comfortable and clean, as good as I have seen at any Hilton. The only complaint I would have is that it is not easy to walk to restaurants, shopping, etc. There is a shopping center across the street, but the intersection was not set up with pedestrians in mind, as I found out when I tried crossing it on foot. However, there was plenty within a short drive from the hotel. I'd consider staying here again even if I had a bit more room in my budget than I did this time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor.com.

We do refer to ourselves as, "Raleigh's hidden treasure" and we are only 5 miles to downtown Raleigh.

I have taken your feedback and shared it with the appropriate departments.

We hope to see you again, the next time you are in Raleigh.

goldsboro, nc, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

If my wake up call would have come in, I would have rated this hotel a perfect 10. Unfortunately, sometimes these systems fail, and it just so happened I had somewhere very important to be. With that being said, maybe these wakeup call systems need to be maintained. I can remember when a human would call you to wake you up.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

As per Hilton properties, clean and a very comfortable bed. Friendly staff. But room was in need of remodeling. Poorly equipped work out room. Breakfast was ok, nothing special. Used Hilton points, so I guess I should not complain too much. Convenient location. Would return if they could squeeze a bike into fitness room.....

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bob M.,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.com.

We do refer to the hotel as "Raleigh's hidden treasure," b/c we are so conveniently located to lots of area attractions.

I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay.

Please come back and give us another try, the next time you are in Raleigh.

Clinton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a weekend with my aunt for my late bday present. While staying here are the high fives I noticed, and the suggestions I'd like to add. Pros: clean, spacious modern lobby, tasty breakfast, cookies on Friday, easily accessible to downtown raleigh, quick to find, coffee available, computer and printer service, high speed internet, beds feel amazing
Cons: not many power outlets in the rooms, no vent in bathroom, no cookies on Saturday.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor.com.

I am so glad to see all the pros you listed about our property.

I do hope you come back and stay with us when you are in Raleigh.

Again, we really do appreciate your compliments and concerns.