“Very Nice Hotel”

Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
Ranked #14 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Very nice hotel and very fancy for people to stay at. Very nice Restaurants in the hotel the pool is nice. And the Lower Lobby is also nice. Very close to the Crab tree Valley Mall. When I stayed there it was my first time I have stayed in a Marriott. Very nice staff and a very nice lobby.
I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable Close to the mall Lots of Taxis to take you to di...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew R S
There are newer reviews for Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We have stayed at the Renaissance Marriott in North Hills and though that property is exquisite and the place full of style, the staff and the welcome and the cleanliness and order of things at the Marriott Crabtree Valley is just as fine if not better - at least in the welcoming and staff responsive department. The value for the quality of staff was quite good, too, at the Marriott Crabtree Valley. A one night staff here is fine and dandy.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor if you can at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Our room was a basic double. The beds were comfortable enough, but I could have used a firmer pillow. The bathroom was small but the shower was great, plenty of pressure. The location was perfect as we planned to shop across the street. We had the breakfast buffet the next morning and enjoyed everything but the coffee. The swimming pool was a nice size and their were plenty of towels. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the side parking lot and was very quiet, even with the sports teams down the hall.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin Y
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We spent last weekend in Raliegh, NC to attend the NC State/UGA Women's Gymnastics competition. The Marriott is very nice, attractive and easily accessible. Walk across the street and enter the Crabtree Valley Mall. Our room was everything we expected and comfortable. We had a nice rest and a good buffet breakfast Sunday morning. I would enjoy staying with them again sometime, Lovely weekend (and the GymDogs won!)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank baileespoppa
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

I am in and out of Raleigh for work and this hotel is in the perfect location. Close to highways, restaurants, the mall etc. the rooms are basic, beds are comfy and the food is really good!! The front desk staff is ok. The front desk girl was new and she accidentally held my room with both of my credit cards which was annoying but that was forgivable. Luckily I had extra money in my account bc it was my debit card.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Hotel location is good. The hotel is within walking distance of the closest mall...directly across the street.
I attended a conference which was held within the hotel...loved the convenience.
The customer service was great as the staff was friendly and attentive, very quick to respond to all requests. The staff's behavior was consistent on all shifts so kudos to management for training and the staff for excellent follow-through.
The rooms are okay...had to request that room be freshened up and someone responded within minutes. The hallways smell great so it might be a good idea to use the same products in the room.

Crabtree Grill located in the hotel is very good...according to my Mom who was traveling with me. I can't personally vouch for the Grill as my meals were provided as part of the conference but also think they did a really good job feeding 250 plus people for meals.

Room Tip: The hallways are very long so anyone with health considerations should consider requesting a room cl...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kay T
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I just spent a couple of nights at this hotel with my sister in Raleigh and it was a great experience. The hotel itself is on Marriot Dr. so I there is no other hotel next door.
Staff was kind, professional, and helpful. Hotel decor was attractive and modern. The room was attractive, clean, quiet. The beds were a bit too soft. The only thing that would have been nice to have is a small refrigerator and microwave. This might be available in a different room but it wasn't in this one.
We used the jacuzzi and the pool and they were in really good, clean condition.
We ate the breakfast buffet at the hotel and it was also very good.
One of the best parts about this hotel is the location. It is across from the Crabtree Mall and only minutes from North Forks area where there is another large complex. Also close to any other shopping experience you want. We purchased our nights through Expedia and the price was extremely reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends