“Cat-Fight Avoided!”

Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown
Ranked #21 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I called the local hotel number 4 hours prior to arrival requesting an early check-in after driving 1400 miles with 2 sedated cats. Upon arrival, I was informed my room was not available, reminded that 3pm is standard check-in & I would have to wait. My original request was either not delivered or not received by the local desk staff. Sensing my disappointment & frustration, the local Manager immediately stepped in & offered an alternate first floor room. Thank you sir!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the confusion when you checked in but happy to hear that our manager was able to take care of you.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We just wanted a couple days to relax, enjoy room service, drink at the bar, and mostly relax around the jaccuzzi & pool... and that is exactly what we got... with an EXCELLENT wonderful comfey suite to boot.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for a great review. We are so happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy our amenities. Hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient for its location. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is nice and friendly. The option of the bed and breakfast is very convenient. The only thing I don't like is the restaurant available:it is not what you would expect in such a hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vittoria5768

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay. Best to you in the New Year!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I made the booking based on a personal recommendation. I was not disappointed. The hotel helped with local travel arrangements and I cannot find anything that I would want to improve during my stay. The hotel was very close to my business meeting and also within a short drive of the airport. When I have more meetings in Raleigh this will definitely be my hotel of choice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are glad that you found everything to be what you needed during your business travel. We hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Outstanding staff, clean, safe and easy access to everyting....this is the place to stay if you are heading to Raleigh. I had not stayed at this property in over a year, the moment I walked in the front desk staff greeted me by name, the same fo rthe executive lounge staff. The staff is what makes a hotel and this property has quite possibly the most outstanding staff short of the Waldorf.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MidtownRaleigh, Manager at Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for your review and your kind remarks about our staff. We hope it will not take you so long to return again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

regardless of whether of not you get the executive floor, the food is horrible. If you are unfortunate enough to get the executive floor, BEWARE of the food!!!! If you are planning to do all you eating "out of hotel", the staff is wonderful and friendly!

1  Thank Dawn W

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with our food as this is certainly not our standard. I hope that you will continue to stay with the Hilton family. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel is conveniently located, has plenty of parking. As a hilton honors member, I get upgraded often, the fitness facility is very good. I stayed in a hotel several times, the only problem was the unauthorized charges they posted onto my room bill, first was for "use of bottled water", second was a "tip" for breakfast at loftons restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank qube2010

Thank you for your review, we are happy that you visit often. I apologize issues you experienced, please contact the hotel should you still need assistance. Happy Holidays!