Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat hotelcrabtree valleyking suitewalk in showerthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerindoor poolwould definitely stay here againfitness centerwafflescomfortable bedswe've stayedshort driveexcellent stayup to datefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn in Raleigh, NC . I am a Hilton Honors member and Hampton Inn is my preferred hotel. I love the comfy beds and great breakfast. Although this location was pricier than most Hampton Inns I have stayed at, the location had a very clean and contemporary design and looked more like a boutique hotel than a Hampton Inn. If you can afford a bit more than your usual Hampton Inn, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Clean accommodations helpful staff very typical of past Hampton Inns Great breakfast and breakfast staff and love those cookies on week nights. There is an easy to use airline check in station and the frond desk staff is knowledgable of the area and traffic flow and will assist you in printing out map quest and getting you on your way

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here with my wife and two kids and we like this hotel. The decor is modern and clean. Our room was very relaxing with two big comfortable beds. The sheets where high quality and soft, smelled like they just came out of the laundry. The bath room is modern with nice sink area, it was clean with all the amenities you would expect from a quality hotel in this price range. The lobby area was decorated with an modern art look, there was 5 TVs in the eating area. Breakfast was served buffet style starting at 6:00 am you had eggs sausage and hash brown on the hot side, but they where not hot at all. There was other chooses on the cold side along with juices and coffee. Over all breakfast was ok but with very little effort they could make it very good. I did not have much contact with the employees, one man at check in and one at check out they where professional. I highly recommend this hotel on the quality of the room and location just 15 minutes from down town Raleigh and close to a nice mall area.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed here for a girls weekend - running the Krispy Kreme race in Raleigh and a little shopping at Crabtree. It was just opened, so pretty vacant, but the staff went beyond the call to accommodate us. The van driver was more than happy to get us to Crabtree for dinner and drinks, and let us call him when we were finished for a ride home. He even let us stop at another store we spotted on the way home and waited patiently for us in the van.
Great lunch and dinner at the Red Monkey.
I will return to both places!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

2-night stay over the weekend. New hotel facility. Clean, comfortable, & quiet rooms. Excellent breakfast (included free) with eggs, sausage, waffles, coffee, etc. No restaurant on site for lunch or dinner. Staff kept the breakfast food coming - plenty for everyone. Did not have a chance to use the fitness center. Right next to Crabtree Mall (lots of shopping and traffic). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends