“Never Again”

Raleigh Inn
Raleigh Inn
Ranked #76 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Worst Hotel iv ever been to...blood stain on pillow and non working toilet also foul ordor asked to change rooms even worse idea no refund and no customer service I hope no stays here ever for cracks heads and prostitutes roaches need I say more

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Demetrius B

Reviewed 19 July 2014

the hotel was very smelly like the room wasn't cleaned. The bathroom had mold over the shower on the walls .The hotel room was not any any condition for anybody to spend the night there.…Roach bugs was coming out of the microwave. holes in the spread. curtain from the 1980's. There grade is like a C I feel sorry for the people who lives there. The housekeeper never cleans the room. If u are there for a week or more u can only have ur room clean one a week on the day u have to pay. what kind of mess is that a room should be cleaned every day unless u don't need the service. You are better off cleaning the room urself. Don't stay the desk clerk wants to know your business if she doesn't she wants to make up things about u to make u leave.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dionne H
Reviewed 14 July 2014

1st things 1st opening the door was a problem and it smelled like pee in there. The room was nasty, full of roaches walking on the wall and beds, one of the beds had a white stain on their red covers. The carpets were dusty and nasty full of stains like its never been vaccumed. It was just a mess I didnt even stay had to leave IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

the appearance of the lobby was disgusting the room smelled it was nasty there were holes in the wall carpets were filthy i reserved a king room and when I got here they gave me a double someone had wet the bed and they had not changed the sheets it was just at horrible experience they are your kids running around yelling screaming oh holy scars all over the place never stay here you will hate it as much as I did I had no choice but to stay but it won't happen again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 8 January 2014

the service is terrible , the staffs need more attitude training, the place is dirty .. and not recommended to stay in this place.. :-( , this place look like a haunted house , paid for 35 bucks for nothing, I'd rather go to the motel in the next 3 miles away

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2013

first of all this outside looked like a dump when we have arrived very dirty. The person at the desk was very very rude was on her cell phone trying to get drugs from her boo. We paid our 35 dollars for the room off of bookit.com got the room keys and went to the room. This place is ghetto at its finest. People hanging out in front of their rooms like it was Compton or something. We went into our room which wasn't the correct room we booked looked around holes all over the room like there was a shoot out. Then we adventure to the bathroom and that's where we saw a ton of mold all over the shower and all over the floor. I am very allergic to mold cause of my asthma and had to be rushed to the emergency room. All I have to say is do not stay here they need to be shut down and burned.will never ever stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank amducias666
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This place was terrifying! Our GPS said it was a Motel 6, and since it was late, we decided to just spend the night. Big mistake! I was quite literally afraid for my safety from the second I stepped foot on the property. During the check-in process, there was a guy clearly under the influence of drugs who would not stop asking us questions. The clerk didn't seem to notice, or care. I noticed that the check-in area was filthy, and young men, all of whom seemed drunk, kept filing in listening to loud music. I'm covered in tattoos and I play in a punk band for a living, and it's very rare that I'm put off by people, but I was really intimidated by the other patrons. I was exhausted, and so I decided to check-in anyway.

The traffic in and out of the hotel was alarming, given that it was 2 in the morning. A lot of people were coming and going, and all of them were staring at us (the girls in our party) and making us uncomfortable. The men in our party escorted us upstairs, through an outdoor stairway that was jammed with garbage. The smell was overwhelming. When we finally got to our room, we opened the door and turned around right away and left. The room was filthy, covered in mold and BLOOD stains, and the stench was horrible. There were brown pillows on the bed with no pillowcases. It was just vile.

We left right away, telling the clerk we couldn't stay for other reasons (when we came back downstairs, she was surrounded by friends smoking, and we didn't feel comfortable telling them that we were disgusted and more than a little scared), and we took off as quickly as we could. I was afraid for my safety the entire time I was there. Even though we left, I was uneasy for the rest of the night.

I don't even mind that we lost the money (which we really didn't have to spare), because I was terrified at the thought of staying there.

It's about $20 cheaper than a Motel 6 - do yourself a favour and just go with Motel 6! This place is downright scary, and should be shut down!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business