See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

If you are planning to stay here for more than a day PLEASE bring your own towels and wash rags as well as tissue. They only service the room when the guest checkout meaning if you stay two days, a week, even a month they want you to clean your own room and use the same linen for your entire stay. What you see in the picture is not what you get. The rooms are outdated. I understand you get what you pay for, but i have got more for less money. It's not the staff so much as it is management the staff is only doing what they are told.... If you are in the area and looking for a nice place to stay there's two Hotels located across the street and they provide better service.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mrs A
Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

Whatever you do ...do not stay here. First of all i have been to many one star hotels and this is the worst.i do understand you get what you pay for but i really wouldn't value this place for 10$ it reminds me of a hotel in the worst part of Portsmouth va that rents rooms by the hour to drug addicts,dealer,prostitution and pimps. The hotel manager is very unprofessional,she fits in with the atmosphere pretty good. When i came to check in they told me to look at the room first because they dont issue refunds...wow, that was a bad sign. After looking at 4 rooms i found one that i could bear..the reason i had to stay here was because many other reasonable ones were full, and i was just needing rest to continue driving.every time i walked into the office the manager lady was talking very badly about the customers. But needless to say if there wasn't business she wouldn't have a job.this place should be condemned.i will also make a report on my own..sleep in yourcar before going there

• Stayed: December 2014
4  Thank spencer g
Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

I booked Raleigh inn on price line and ive stayed in some crappy motels but this..first off I show up and there's a huge fire damaged gape in the building. The receptionist told me to look at room before paying and I knew it was going to be bad. Walked up the steps and the way to the room was blocked off.. You'd have to walk down and around the building to get to that room so I never walked in room...felt like it was weird so as I'm walking around I see a notice on the building that he's deemed the building unsafe...had some codes and things and I knew there was no way so I gave her the key back and burned tires out that lot...

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank ninaboo2000
Reviewed 23 September 2014

TO MANAGEMENT:

This hotel was THE WORST hotel i have EVER stayed in!!!!... ROACHES EVERYWHERE!!.. HOLES IN THE WALLS!!.. STAINS ON THE BED SHEETS!!!.. I was scared to death to even stay so i left IMMEDIATELY!!.. The clerk told me that i waited to long to tell him about my disatisfaction so i could not be refunded!!.. I paid $45 dollar for a 1 hr of stay!!... THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN TODAY!!!!!.. Not sanitary AT ALL!!!... I was VERY dissapointed!!!.. And i WILL take further action so that it is shut down if something is not done about the poor service!!!.. I have proof of how bad it really was(CAMERA)!!.. This was UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!

FROM: A VERY UPSET CUSTOMER

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Lakreisha G
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Worst Hotel iv ever been to...blood stain on pillow and non working toilet also foul ordor asked to change rooms even worse idea no refund and no customer service I hope no stays here ever for cracks heads and prostitutes roaches need I say more

• Stayed: August 2014