“Jim Beam”
Review of Royal Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Reidsville
Royal Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
Reviewed 8 March 2013

A pretty good value for the money. The Manager is a hateful grumpy old man. The place needs some renovation and updating. Location is good. Wireless internet. If you are short on money, it is a good value. If money is no problem, go to a chain. If I did not have to deal with the grumpy old manager, I might stay again.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed 21 June 2008

This place looks a little like a dive, but I'm really glad I gave it a try. I've stayed here twice and both times was very happy with it.

For the unbelievable low price of $38, I got a large, spacious, clean and nicely decorated room, complete with a small sofa, coffee table and even a small dining table. The room also had a fridge and microwave. Nice lighting too!

The family that owns this lives right here, so I doubt they tolerate much late-night noise or shenanigans, and I had no issues with loud or rowdy guests on either of my stays.

And rare for a cheaper, non-chain motel they even have free high-speed wireless internet. Wow!

As a final plus, there are plenty of eateries within walking distance, if you're tired of driving.

All around, a great find, would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank West-By-God