“Felt like a full blown hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Reidsville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
“Felt like a full blown hotel”
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Breakfast in a nice comfortable lounge, including what could be described as a pancake printer. Clean room; halls smelled like smoke a little but my non-smoking room was truly smoke free. The experience made me forget I was at an express, and I caught myself about to order room service. If I go to Reidsville or Eden again, this is definitely where we'll stay.

• Stayed June 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Although I always sweep through the room just before we leave, looking for that last sock or bottle of shampoo still unpacked. I missed picking up my iPad. Within three days it was back in my hands in NY. The hotel staff is to be commended for their honesty and cooperation. While it is behavior that we all should expect and live up to, it is rare and should be celebrated.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I stayed here on the second day of my 3-day, 3-hotel trip through NC and VA. This was the best of the 3 nights. It was very nice and clean, nicely furnished, and had a great, strong, hot shower! The only downside to the trip was there is just nowhere decent to eat in Reidsville. We went to a local restaurant that was recommended by my client and the hotel staff and it was horrible. If I was reviewing that place, this would be a very different story!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank BusinessTripBuddy
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 February 2011

A little below what I usually get a HI express. Rooms were clean, everything was ok there. I arrived around 10pm and forgot my toothbrush. The hotel clerk had none, sent me to 2 different stores that did not carry any and then sent me 30 mins to the only store in the area open after 11pm...Walmart. No splenda after the first day at the coffee station, fruit was old and shriveled. No coffee replaced in my room after first morning.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Northwest Indiana
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Stayed here for just one night while visiting a plant in the area with a colleague. The folks at that plant suggested that we stay there, as their corporate rate at the HIExpress Reidsville is only $59.95! While the parking lot was very full when we arrived on a Tuesday night, and I thought it might be on the noisy side, but instead I had a great night's rest. The king room was huge, the bathroom was squeaky clean, and the breakfast was typical HIExpress. All in all, we agreed that this hotel is about the best value that either of us has experienced in the past few years.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
savannah
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel four times over the summer for a family issue. I stayed at another local hotel and went back to the HIE the next time. The staff is great!! I was traveling 6 hours with two children under 5 each time. The front desk clerks allowed us to check in early if a room was available (as early as 7 am) and if one wasn't allowed us to hang out in the breakfast area. The housekeeping staff and breakfast clerk remembered my family and treated us great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are traveling up Hwy 29, stop here!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 July 2010

I love this hotel. It was evident they were doing some remodeling but everything was Awesome. The fact they had computers downstairs I could use was great my laptop was not in commission and I used theirs. For breakfast I had scrambled eggs and bacon for free. My mattress was new and my room was clean and smelled new too! I spoke with the manager the morning I checked out and let her know what a friendly and helpful staff she has. Everyone was smiling and so nice. I will have to come back in September and this will be my 1st and only choice for my stay. Keep up the good work and now I know what they mean by southern hospitality.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Frequentflyer01965
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reidsville
Quality Inn
#4 of 5 in Reidsville
O.Henry Hotel
O.Henry Hotel
#1 of 76 in Greensboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express Reidsville? Share your experiences!