“Nice for the price - staff very friendly!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
BuckeyeFan
“Nice for the price - staff very friendly!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Room was recently renovated and smelled new. Beds and pillows were comfy which was great for our 2-night stay. Front desk clerk Donna was very accomodating - in a word: fantastic! Quality Inns (Choice Hotels?) should be proud to have such a wonderful leader at this property. We will definitely return.

The only negative is that the wireless internet connection is very slow.

Room Tip: Fitness center not on site but there is one down the road.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LovesTheOutdoors

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Roxboro NC
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Upon arriving at the 2 pm check in time, I gave the desk clerk my name and it took her forever to start the process of checking me in; it was almost like I didn't have a reservation. She said it was the computer. Not the most friendly person as a front line hotel person. She put me on the 2nd floor and the stairs were on the back of the building but the room was on the front. If I had been traveling alone, I would not have felt safe going to my room. The weather has been extremely hot and humid. When I entered the room, the air/fan was off and the room was terribly stuffy. A nice courtesy for this extreme weather would have been to at least had a fan going for your reserved rooms - or may the air cut on! When my companion arrived, he commented that the room was very hot. I called the front desk and said the air didn't appear to be putting out very well and the thermostat was set on 60. She suggested I cut it off and cut it back on and see if that would help. I asked if 60 was the lowest temperature setting and she said she didn't know. We dressed and left about 5 for our event and the room still wasn't cool. When we got back at 10 pm, it was tolerable. There was only one bar of soap in the room so if I had not had a small bar with me, you would have had to move it between the tub and the sink! Ice machine/drink machine was on the bottom floor breezeway - again a safety issue for someone traveling alone. There wasn't a fan in the bathroom but there was something that appeared to be a vent put there wasn't any suction and/or air circulation coming from it so you had to leave the bathroom door open. On the king size bed there were 4 little square pillows that didn't begin to go across the bed..maybe on a double they would have. Beds are way too soft. The positive's of this place was that it was quiet. And the night clerk Donna, did call to see if the room was cooling off when she came on (she had overheard the other desk clerk talking to me about the air). She even said she would give me another room but I didn't want to pack my stuff up and move with having to get ready for this event. We didn't eat the breakfast - so I can't comment on that. I am a Choice hotel member that is why I picked this place but not sure I would stay there again. The night clerk did reduce my rate for the inconveniences - which was very thoughtful; but she shouldn't have to do that if the other team members were doing their job.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank channingway
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We didn't have reservations--just walked in and asked about prices. The young man at the desk offered us a price a couple of dollars cheaper than the Days Inn next door, and the Quality Inn looked cleaner and nicer. We chuckled when the young man took one look at my balding husband and my head of white hair and said, "I assume you'd like a room on the ground floor?" Then he proceeded to offer us the handicap room because he said it's seldom used and it was the last room available with a king bed. The room was large, comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good, with waffles, eggs, sausage, pastries, cereal, etc. We had a good Internet signal. No complaints, other than when we returned to our room one night there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke from an adjoining room. :-( I always keep a candle in my overnight bag for such uses.
NOTE: On our GPS and on my iPhone map application this hotel is listed as a Comfort Inn. It must have very recently changed to a Quality.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while on our way to Virgina for a family gathering. We just walked in, told the lady at the front desk our requirements and were checked in with a great rate in no time. Having traveled alot, we are very picky about room cleanliness and always analyze the bathroom. Everything was well kept and clean including the towels and linens. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful and with ample choice. Overall we had a great stay at this little hidden gem

Room Tip: The front desk staff is very accomadating so tell them exactly what you require for a good stay
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 14 June 2013

The room was clean, well maintained. The bed was very comfortable, not like most motels we've stayed at. Breakfast was a real treat, loved the waffles. Staff was friendly and helpful, taking time to show me how to get to my destination. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marty301
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Stay at this hotel for grand mother funeral, all staff members were very accommodating
Dawn at the check in was very help full, will be back and hope to see Dawn
Need plug at night stand to plug in phone charger
TV with HD channels like you can walk in to

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Andria M
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I wish I could rate this hotel a "0". My group checked in with three rooms mid July. My room was so terrible!!! The smoke smell was horrid, the toilet would flush properly, there were dirty socks left in a chair and there were roaches. I asked to be moved to a different room and was told there were none. I then asked for a refund so I could move to a different hotel. The front desk refused, saying I had already checked in. I chalked this up to a $100 loss and drove on to Danville for a room I could breathe in. I'd sleep in the car before paying to stay at this hotel. Worst experience EVER.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank larissagreen1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reidsville
Days Inn of Reidsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#1 of 3 in Eden

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!