I was recommended to the Elephant by a local publican (the Greyhound in Whitchurch on Thames - fantastic pub by the way) as I was looking for a base for over three weeks.
What a great find, the rooms are individually decorated, spacious and very quiet, the gardens are peaceful and lovely, food and drink is good and the staff are incredibly helpful. I now book the Elephant for every trip to the area and look forward to the stay rather than dreading another night in a corporate hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elephant offers its guests an experience of quirky luxury and a warm welcome, whether staying overnight, dining in the restaurant, or having a relaxed drink in the bar. All 22 bedrooms are individual and furnished with handcrafted furniture, rich ornamental rugs and opulent fabrics. The bar, known as Babar, has a bistro feel, serving simple but excellent British produce, while the restaurant offers beautifully cooked unpretentious food in elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Elephant at Pangbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Pangbourne
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Berkshire