I'm currently staying here on business. It's a lovely boutique hotel, and room 5 is small but perfectly formed. Nice comfy bed, well appointed bathroom with great toiletries. In the room is a flat screen TV, kettle with Teapigs tea bags (this is a massive plus in my book), a cafetiere and filter coffee. The breakfast here is incredible, and the hotel more than lives up to its positive reviews. In fact I decided to inconvenience myself by staying here and driving into Thatcham rather than staying somewhere closer, as The Elephant gets justifiably great reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elephant offers its guests an experience of quirky luxury and a warm welcome, whether staying overnight, dining in the restaurant, or having a relaxed drink in the bar. All 22 bedrooms are individual and furnished with handcrafted furniture, rich ornamental rugs and opulent fabrics. The bar, known as Babar, has a bistro feel, serving simple but excellent British produce, while the restaurant offers beautifully cooked unpretentious food in elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Elephant at Pangbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Pangbourne
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Berkshire