Stayed there with two dogs, superb room with super king bed, beds and bowls for the dogs and fantastic top class food. Ordered the room service from the dog menu, which was a nice treat and couldn't make us more welcome, totally unexpected when you have dogs! The reception were warm and welcoming from the first call to the check out and restaurant staff couldn't do more for you. Would definitely go back and also try their other hotels in Stamford. We have been to many dog hotels over the years and definitely this is the best dog hotel we have been to so far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elephant offers its guests an experience of quirky luxury and a warm welcome, whether staying overnight, dining in the restaurant, or having a relaxed drink in the bar. All 22 bedrooms are individual and furnished with handcrafted furniture, rich ornamental rugs and opulent fabrics. The bar, known as Babar, has a bistro feel, serving simple but excellent British produce, while the restaurant offers beautifully cooked unpretentious food in elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your The Elephant at Pangbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Hotel Pangbourne
- The Elephant Pangbourne
- The Elephant At Pangbourne Berkshire