I just returned from a two night stay at heron's farm on their adult intensive riding break. The B&B is run by Maggie, who is welcoming, informal and friendly. It's in an idyllic location surrounded by horse fields, and has the faded chic of a classic English manor house. My room was big, had a sofa, big screen TV and modern power shower with a two window aspect over the fields at the front of the house. Very quiet. I was staying on my own so had my dinner informally in the kitchen dining room with some girls who were working at the stables for the summer - all lovely company and very friendly, with delicious home cooked food. I was made to feel really at home. I rode three times each day, and had the benefit of some incredibly well qualified instructors, as well as two glorious hacks. There are great places to walk around and lots of friendly horses to visit. A really special place to immerse yourself in the English countryside and equestrian pursuits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Should have no difficulty finding it online -- URL works well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Herons Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herons Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Herons Farm Hotel Pangbourne
- Herons Farm B&B Pangbourne, Berkshire