“Jerry NISWONGER ”

Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I opened a restaurant across the street from this location. I brought in trainers from our other three restaurant locations and placed them in several rooms for a three week period. I was amazed that the entire staff would speak to you in the hallway during my entire visit. This is a tough market for hiring wow service employees and this location has done a great job. Way to go GM.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thanks Mr. Niswonger as a GM I dont push heads in beds I push our teammebers to provide the best customer service possible. I am thankful you gave our hotel a chance to help as you guys open the new POPEYES here in town. Look forward to future business with you. Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly clean and efficient. Breakfast was warm and tasty. Easy acess to 95. An after thought when a competitor proved tl be inferior and that was a blessing. Highly recommend the hoyel and management should be grateful his staff is A+

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent Hotel with great Staff & convenient location make this a continued regular stop for me. Hotel is clean & comfortable. Staff is friendly & very helpul & accomodating. Location is convenient to shopping & restaurants. Excellent value--will definetly keep coming back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to do a review on our hotel on trip advisor. The feedback is appreciated and I am sharing it with the staff! Look forward to seeing you in the future:)

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My family and I was in the area visiting from Florida and I have to say this hotel is one of the best we have stayed in! We were greeted and helped by a front desk employee by the name of Shakeria with a wonderful personality! The entire staff were courteous and made sure that we had everything for our stay to make us feel like we were right at home. The breakfast host was very nice and the food was delicious. The lobby was clean and our room was clean and fresh. This hotel has wonderful staff members along with comfortable, clean, and cozy rooms. We have no complaints here! This will definitely be our place to stay again when we visit the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Trip advisor is one of the many ways we honor our staff and this review has been posted. Thanks!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

the staff at the quality inn were very nice! They were very helpful about various places in the city. The breakfast and coffee was excellent! THank you so much for your great customer service and quality stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

I shared your review with our breakfast hostess who has been with us for over 30 years. She was excited that she could be of assistance to you and your family.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

A little disappointed that I did not look around as it was dark when I arrived and when leaving noticed a Sleep Inn, would have preferred a stay there !!! the rooms here were adequate, internet slow but sleep quality was good and importantly clean. I, if in the ares again will use another hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I do thank you for providing feedback and I also apoligize your stay was unacceptable. I have personally reviewed the info with the staff and we are correcting these problems.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is certainly not what you would expect from a place with "Quality" in the name. The carpet was dirty and the bathroom a disaster with cracked shower stall and electrical switch plates. The toilette was rust stained and overall pretty unsanitary looking. The ceiling was crumbling popcorn and the heater was very loud. Although this is billed as pet friendly and I didn't expect that my cat should end up with fleas from the room that ended up costing over $100.00.

4  Thank John B

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and this review has been shared with the staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#6 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Emporia, VA

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!