“Great Stay”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Florida
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We used our GPS to find this hotel and for some reason it took us one exit beyond the correct one and then proceeded to give us a tour of the area and to a vacant lot where it said we had reached our destination on the right. After noticing a sign for a Day's Inn on one of our turns, we retraced our steps and followed the signs for the Day's Inn. We came across civilization. A mini mall, markets, restaurants, and finally the green and white sign of the Quality Inn. We entered and were greeted with a smile and when we mentioned the problem with our GPS, she mentioned that this happens all the time and she had no idea why. Anyway, we were surprised that she had our reservations ready and all she needed was our credit card and make of vehicle. She gave us directions to our room and when I asked about restaurants,she said the Mayflower was really good. Our room looked like it had been recently renovated. It was really nice. Very clean. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. No problem with the Wifi. Breakfast was more than enough. Choices were amazing. And best of all the eggs were not overcooked. Upon checking out we were given a small package which was like a gift with a ribbon. It held a small bottle of water and a health pack.A wonderful gesture and great PR. First time we ever received something from a hotel. It sure came in handy later when we were stuck in traffic for more than 4 hours on I-95 North in Virginia due to road construction.

Room Tip: Do not use your GPS. Instead follow directions that are on line for this hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us. Here at the Quality Inn in Roanoke Rapids our entire staff makes service the primary focus so its very rewarding to know all of you needs were met.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at this Quality Inn this past Tuesday evening and I was satisfied. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was decent and so was the shower. I will stay here again. This desk staff was very friendly also.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Good afternoon. Here at the Quality Inn we want to thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our property. We appreciate it and your feedback has been reviewed with the rest of the staff. Look forward to seeing you again..
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The staff was very nice. Check in went real quick. Stayed in Room 110. WOW! Double room. Nice and quiet. Wifi wasn't the best, seemed slower than normal, but that could have been due to the storm. As I was checking out the breakfast lady seen I have a coffee cup and offered to fill it for me while I checked out. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thanks for your feedback. I did share it with the staff and our lovely breakfast hostess was smiling from ear to ear. Look forward to seeing you soon. Safe Travels!
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Excellent Hotel with great front desk help! Hotel is clean & comfortable. Staff is friendly & very helpul & accommodating. I was so tired from driving - I stopped in and Rotonya was so friendly, and helpful! I actually stopped at another hotel, and passed it up - jumped of the next exit, and am so happy I did!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Rotonya was so excited when i reviewed this with her and her team members. Thanks for your feedback..Safe Travels!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I opened a restaurant across the street from this location. I brought in trainers from our other three restaurant locations and placed them in several rooms for a three week period. I was amazed that the entire staff would speak to you in the hallway during my entire visit. This is a tough market for hiring wow service employees and this location has done a great job. Way to go GM.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thanks Mr. Niswonger as a GM I dont push heads in beds I push our teammebers to provide the best customer service possible. I am thankful you gave our hotel a chance to help as you guys open the new POPEYES here in town. Look forward to future business with you. Have a great day!
Wayne, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly clean and efficient. Breakfast was warm and tasty. Easy acess to 95. An after thought when a competitor proved tl be inferior and that was a blessing. Highly recommend the hoyel and management should be grateful his staff is A+

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Salem, Virginia
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent Hotel with great Staff & convenient location make this a continued regular stop for me. Hotel is clean & comfortable. Staff is friendly & very helpul & accomodating. Location is convenient to shopping & restaurants. Excellent value--will definetly keep coming back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
qirrgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to do a review on our hotel on trip advisor. The feedback is appreciated and I am sharing it with the staff! Look forward to seeing you in the future:)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#7 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids
Super 8 Garysburg/Roanoke Rapids

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!