“Love to eat at the bar”

Texas Steakhouse & Saloon
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: Texas Steakhouse & Saloon is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on steaks. We also have award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Just about every Friday night, you can find myself and my wife eating at the bar and watching ESPN on one of their big flat screens. The wait help is friendly, will bring you some hot rolls while you're waiting, the food arrives hot, and all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The rolls are delicious as others have mentioned. I had one for dessert. The rib eye was cooked perfect and the ribs were excellent. Our waitress Stepanie was very good. It appeared all the waitresses were very attentive. They were having problems with the computers the night we were there but it didn't seem to effect them.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

We stopped last night while passing thru on I95. Sat in a booth in the bar, very friendly , extremely helpful bartender/server ( I think her name was Tonie). The food was ok, nothing special the salad had bunch of brownish iceberg lettuce, but rest was tasty , steaks ok, rolls hot. Typical "steakhouse chain" food, but the excellent service tipped the balance....all waitstaff should be so pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank Maine04428
Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Food was good, nothing extra special. Value is ok. Mixed drinks were weak. Service was friendly and attentive. Bathrooms were very clean.

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came for a date and had a great experience. Everything was great. My wife's steak was over cooked so they insisted that we take another one! They wanted to make sure we were happy!