“Great food!”

Texas Steakhouse & Saloon
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: Texas Steakhouse & Saloon is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on steaks. We also have award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Never had a bad meal at the Roanoke Rapids, NC Texas Steakhouse and Saloon! The restaurant is always clean and the food is always delicious! Would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a delicious meal!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

For the third year in a row, my family has gone to Texas Steakhouse to celebrate the birthdays of our 3 sons. There is always a problem, but this time really takes the cake. I spoke with 3 different people, one of them a host, and 2 managers, to make sure they would have no problem seating our party of 16. I was told by both managers that it would be fine. When we arrived, the manager on duty didn't recall speaking with me, they had no record of my call, and we were told there would be at least a 40 minute wait. We live here in town, and have eaten there frequently, but not any more. I've been patient too many times. It won't happen again.

November 16, 2013

Reviewed 27 July 2013

On 7/14/2013, I stopped at the Roanoke Rapids restaurant on RT 158 and I-95. We were looking for a good steak dinner before we pushed south to Savannah, Georgia. As usual, the meal we ordered was prompt, the waitress efficient, and the steaks (Marshall Dillon) were excellent. What is best about the Texas restaurants are the rolls...I just love them-between us we (only two of us)ate 10-14 rolls..the salad was very fresh and tasty as well. Therefore, if you want a good sit down meal at reasonable prices, check this Texas restaurant out. Going south, it is off Exit 173 not too far after you cross the Virginia North Carolina border.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Seafood is phenomenal, menu selection is great, the rolls just melt in your mouth and our waitress had a great personality and readily accommodated our party's needs.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Got a coupon from the hotel which made it very reasonable. Steaks were quite good. Staff very friendly and attentive.