“Better Than Expected!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Reviewed 4 October 2013

When I Booked this trip I was unfamiliar with this area of North Carolina (Roanoke Rapids). So I attempted to baring on on of the many of sites that allows you to cheaply find a hotel room. Once the Baymont popped up as the hotel that I would receive, I became a little worried since I was unfamiliar with this brand of hotel. So after looking through the reviews of the Roanoke Rapids Baymont, I found that at least 60 percent of them had me more worried than before. But the reply from the manager (or somebody important) somewhat eased my mind. So, I decided to keep my reservations and give it a try.

My actual hotel experience:
Upon arrival (around 10pm on a Friday) I was very kindly greeted by the front desk lady. A true professional, She was nice and quickly pulled up my reservation and got me a key to my so i could get to bed after the long drive. The room was clean, had a weird smell(probably something used to clean). It had a nice sized mini fridge and microwave. There Were plenty of towels and room to put my luggage. Perfect for a couple, small family of group of friends. Breakfast was pretty good. There was a variety of quick breakfast items. The staff the cleaned the room was very friendly.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tracey J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear, Guest

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to seen you soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Tracey J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Rooms look like they have been redone recently, beds are great, counter is nice but it looks like they forgot about the base of the vanity. Old wood and scratched but that was the only thing I could fine wrong. Front desk folks are very friendly, breakfast was the regular stuff, everything was neat and clean. We used a coupon and the directions on it were incorrect so it was hard to find. Would stay again. We have had good luck at Baymonts recently.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out and writting a review. We are happy you enjoyed our comfortable and clean rooms and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel has recently been updated. Much, much, much better than from my last stay. Beds were comfortable and the staff was very hospitable. Reasonable rates. A great find. Waffle bar was also a great addition. This hotel is one of (if not the) best in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Tracey J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you, for sharing your review with us. We are happy you enjoyed all of your acommodations and thank you, so much for your kind words. We look forward to serving you on your next stay with us.

Tracey Jordan
Roanoke Rapids, NC

Reviewed 9 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I found this Baymont Inn & Suites to be a very nice place to stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Their staff and workers are are very friendly. The location close to I-95 was ideal for me for easy access.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glade that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon.

Tracey Jordan

Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#6 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!