“Good food, nice facilities and good service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, nice facilities and good service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Like many restaurant chains the menu is typically the same with similar layouts. This Applebees location was very easy to locate from I-95 with plenty of parking available. The exterior was in good condition and I was quickly greeted and sat at a table by the hostess upon entering. The waitress was friendly and took my order with a smile. The included salad bar with my meal was ok, but missing a couple toppings on my first trip and the broccoli looked yellow. The spinach was very fresh tasting and tomatoes were sliced rather than cherry tomatoes which you don't often see. I tried the new steak offered which was ok, but not something I'll get again. Overall I was pleased with the food and service I received for the price paid.

• Visited July 2013