Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids(Roanoke Rapids)
Econo Lodge(Weldon)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnext morningbreakfast staffoatmealexcellent hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againfront desk staffcookiesnight's sleepnorth carolinaconvenient locationfamily reuniongreat stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was doing a solo trip this time from theTri States area of New York to Cape Coral so instead of a one day sleep stop I opted for two. The first bring at this hotel. If you have never stayed at a Hampton Inn you should. Super comfortable beds, clean sheets, no problems checking in or out. The price is up there but with the free breakfast Buffett you will wind up saving.

I have stayed at other more up to date Hamton inns and this one was just a hair less better than the others. Only reason for the 4 instead of 5 stars was that the Buffett was a little less appealing than others. Definitely worth trying, but shop around for price or become a member of their rewards program first, sometimes the major chains offer the best prices around going directly to them.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very imporant to us and we are so greatful for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, but deeply apologize that we fell short in our breakfast area. Your comments are being shared in our team huddle. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The room was Very Nice and very Clean. I truly had a Great Stay for the long weekend. Excellent service from the Staff. Very polite and friendly!! Great parking for my Boat. They even had power so I could re-charge my boat battery and the end of the day. Huge Huge!!! Thanks all :) I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just look and the rating I gave. It was truly Excellent all around!! I stayed on the thrid floor, nice a quite!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you so much for doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure serving your lodging needs and hope we get to see you again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have an excellent stay. I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the staff really enjoy their job. I felt very welcomed to be there and I look forward to coming again. The room was very nice and it help like home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the Roanoke Rapids area.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I can always depend on Hampton Inns being clean and providing a good breakfast at a reasonable price. This Hampton is up to the standards I have come to expect. It is in a good safe location with many restaurants near by.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our hotel on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area. Have a great day.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Pleasant stay As Always - had a great nice sleep and a pleasant breakfast. I recommend for a stop over and or extended stay when traveling. Hampton Inn and Hilton Hotels are a great value. I have never had a bad experience. The Staff here was excellent, easy check In and easy check out.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the Roanoke Rapids area. Have a great day.