“Alyse and Darnell BEST staff at Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I were traveling back from Florida to NY and we found the Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids. Alyse and Darnell greeted me at the front desk and they were both beyond cordial, accommodating, friendly and just downright AMAZING. They assured me of a clean room and of a good night's sleep. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience and a more wonderful team of employees. They set me up on the Hilton Honors Awards and it only took a minute to do. Darnell had it all set up by the time I parked my car. Alyse gave us a drink and snack for signing up and once we got to the room the room it was clean and smelled wonderful. I cannot emphasize enough the professionalism of this staff. Alyse and Darnell are absolutely the BEST of the BEST that a hotel has to offer and are an asset to this establishment. I highly recommend this establishment for the professionalism of it's staff and cleanliness of their rooms.

Room Tip: Didn't use kids activities or room service.
1  Thank Cathy R
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and will be sure that our team as well as Alyse and Darnell see your comments. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped to rest driving home from Florida. We happily greeted during check in. The hotel was immaculate. Everyone including the guest were friendly. Our room was set up just like most Hampton inns I been to. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. My husband and I were well rested the next morning. The breakfast was basic with no meat. They had a laundry room. You can wash and dry your clothes for two dollars.
Overall , I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor of our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable too! The continental breakfast was well stocked and easy to access. The food was good as well. If you choose not to eat at the Hampton Inn there's a Cracker Barrel across the driveway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate you doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback Is very important to us and your comments are being shared with our team. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family and I had enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was clean and bright. Breakfast was a treat! The hotel was right off I95 so it was easy to get to. The popcorn and warm cookies in the lobby had my kids thinking we were in a 5 star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest comments are very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my family's second stay at this hotel. The hotel and rooms are very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only complaint my wife, kids and myself could make is that the pillows were extremely soft and un-supportive. However, this complaint is more of a preference and is not a negative of the stay. We recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

We greatly appreciate you doing a review of our hotel during your stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you choose our hotel again as your place of lodging. We love haviing you here and hope we get to see you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed one night and the bed and pillows are outstanding it was like sleeping in a cloud. The room was very clean and quiet. The large TV was a plus. The breakfast is OK but could use some improvement

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do a review on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so grateful for your comments. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I Don't have one negative thing to say about this place. Clean, clean, clean-!!! Most important to me @ any hotel. The front desk girls were beyond pleasant. Took a long shower & washed my hair in the spotless, roomy shower. What a treat considering the night before I couldn't stay in the shower more than 30 seconds ( in south Jacksonville). Worth the stop,

• Stayed: April 2014
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

We greatly appreciate your feedback of our hotel during your recent stay with us. Guest comments are very important and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love having you here and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again. Have a blessed day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#6 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Baymont Inn & Suites Roanoke Rapids

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!