“Great stop right off I95”

Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Roanoke Rapids
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Quick and friendly check in. Room was more spacious than expected. King sized bed, a desk area, and a couch to view the very large HD flat screen. Room was clean. Bathroom was very large (we likely could have fit 8 people in the shower). Neutregena products in the bath. Hotel has free wi-fi, microwaves and fridges in the room. Even had a nice store at front desk which was nice - we bought a couple of beers and some microwave popcorn to relax that evening. Nice fitness room, pool and business center. Free hot breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Percilla W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your comments on our hotel during your stay with us. Your feedback is very important and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

On 95 south. Tired and needed a clean room with breakfast. Used trip advisor to check ratings and prices. Called a few less expensive with less ratings and for the few extra dollars it was definately worth staying at the Hampton Inn. Service was great, Breakfast was plentiful and coffee was good

• Stayed: May 2014

We are so glad that you choose trip advisor to look at our hotel as a place of lodging. Guest feedback on trip advisor is very important to us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we get to serve your lodging needs again.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. You get all that you normally would get at Hampton plus it is very easy on and off I95 and there are plenty of other amenities nearby and the staff was courteous and friendly.A desirable location that can sell out so make a reservation. I said it was worth the extra because I reserved the 2 queens with a fold out sofa. It was the equivalent size of 2 rooms and was great for three adults traveling.

Room Tip: The sofa pull out is furthest from the elevator and is very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for doing a review on trip advisor of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Top notch service and amenities. The room and hotel were very clean and staff were helpful in meeting all requests with a smile. Free breakfast is plentiful- not just fruit and bagels!! Great for families!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jennifer D

Thank you so much for doing a review on trip advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the breakfast. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are traveling in this area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great staff, very clean rooms. Close to I95. They were plenty of places to eat near the hotel. If you are traving on I95 then this is a great easy on an easy off place to stay. There is an out door pool that gets plenty of sun. Craker Barrel shares the parking lot, so you can eat there after parking the car. Well lit and safe area. The staff is that of a top tier hotel, I would tell anyone traving to stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Charles L

We greatly appreciate you doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest comments are very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again when you are in the Roanoke Rapids area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I were traveling back from Florida to NY and we found the Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids. Alyse and Darnell greeted me at the front desk and they were both beyond cordial, accommodating, friendly and just downright AMAZING. They assured me of a clean room and of a good night's sleep. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience and a more wonderful team of employees. They set me up on the Hilton Honors Awards and it only took a minute to do. Darnell had it all set up by the time I parked my car. Alyse gave us a drink and snack for signing up and once we got to the room the room it was clean and smelled wonderful. I cannot emphasize enough the professionalism of this staff. Alyse and Darnell are absolutely the BEST of the BEST that a hotel has to offer and are an asset to this establishment. I highly recommend this establishment for the professionalism of it's staff and cleanliness of their rooms.

Room Tip: Didn't use kids activities or room service.
1  Thank Cathy R

Thank you so much for doing a review of our hotel on trip advisor. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and will be sure that our team as well as Alyse and Darnell see your comments. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped to rest driving home from Florida. We happily greeted during check in. The hotel was immaculate. Everyone including the guest were friendly. Our room was set up just like most Hampton inns I been to. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. My husband and I were well rested the next morning. The breakfast was basic with no meat. They had a laundry room. You can wash and dry your clothes for two dollars.
Overall , I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to do a review on trip advisor of our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get to serve your lodging needs again when you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
Sleep Inn Roanoke Rapids
#6 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids? Share your experiences!